Do You Sherbros use Tinder?

I get matches and shit and get the laughs, but when I ask for the number shit nosedives. I think I'm too pleasant, gotta be forward with dick jokes and such

Best way to get the number is - "I'm getting off this, give me a text" - give number.

im on lovebug dating, Australias number one Herpes dating site

Best way to get the number is - "I'm getting off this, give me a text" - give number.

Or this (in my first language)

devochka-daj-mne-svoj-nomer-telefona-B7HYa2.jpg

Maybe without the picture, but in this picture, it's basically "girl, give me your number"

I am seeing this Latvian girl, but nothing serious yet.

If I am remembering correctly, in a previous thread about tinder soneone said they had started using it. Then one day they were looking at their mom's phone and realized she was using it too.

Lol, I found the post.

Holy shit. I'm on my Mom's iPad. Tried to download the app but it's already on here. :eek:

Last edited:
Tinder is the best thing to happen to my penis since high school.

When I first tried it, I didn't realize each directional swipe mattered, so when I checked it the next morning, I had 50 ditch pigs matching up with me .

I get matches and shit and get the laughs, but when I ask for the number shit nosedives. I think I'm too pleasant, gotta be forward with dick jokes and such

Protip: find a way to work your streetfighting record into the convo (unless of course you don't have an impressive streetfighting record, in which case just lie but make sure to have pics on hand of yourself shadowboxing)

I actually met my current gf off of tinder. Weve been together for over a year now. If youre a decent looking guy who can have a fun conversation your almost gauranteed to atleast get some dates off of it.

I too met my gf off of Tinder. Totally lit her up on the first date also.

I'd say not to be afraid to show your sense of humor, but also let them know that your a shark, and their the prey. Bring up the sexual stuff, ask them what they like in bed, what their favorite body part is. Don't be silly or joke with that stuff, but don't be a weirdo either. Girls on tinder are there to get laid. Show them your sexually comfortable

One time my friend was sitting on a bus and saw the girl in front of him swipe left when his face popped up.

Those you do match up with though...fish in a barrel.

I used tinder in Boy Scouts but now I use gasoline, diesel fuel or alcohol and a butane lighter instead.

Your profile pic should be a dick pic

True story, I once downloaded tinder several months ago and found several girls that were not only really cute, but had a lot of cool interests, but I had been swiping the wrong way all night (pretty sure I was drunk). Anyway, now all the cute, interesting girls have been filtered out and all thats left are random chicks. Tried to make a new account, and somehow Tinder wouldn't let me. I don't have much patience, or money, so I always find it risky to "like" some chick based on her face alone, seems like a big gamble.

So I converted to POF, which although I prefer due to the bios, find it has A LOT of extremely unattractive, odd women who love to message seemingly everyone. A lot won't even have any pictures, the fuck are you supposed to go off?

I'm surprised by the people that use this shit so frequently. I rarely hear of any true success stories. A mate of mine from the UK complains all the time about the flaky bitches he meets on there. With all of the energy he wastes on that, I easily go out and meet women at clubs and get better results.

If I am remembering correctly, in a previous thread about tinder soneone said they had started using it. Then one day they were looking at their mom's phone and realized she was using it too.

Lol, I found the post.
Can't get the app on the iPad, just sayin'.

Back