Do you still have unlimited internet data? Or basically everywhere has a cap now?

daryldeal

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Does unlimited data still exists somewhere in the world?

Yeah I have $60 a month unlimited everything from when the iPhone 6 came out and T-Mobile had a special

I didn't even care about the iPhone 6, I just wanted that contract and I'll never change it

Yeah I do. For $40 a month. But I had to get VERY nasty to get it.

I get 4g unlimited for 50 a month through metroPCS and I almost always hae service.

But I'm never more than 50 miles away from a city either.

if you dont have unlimited data you are poor.

Unlimited data here. There was intention to stipulate a data limit here in Brazil but apparently it got nowhere.

20gbs per month on my 4g network

That seems to be enough

I have unlimited Data but my service isn't the fastest. I'm on a wireless rural high speed connection.

www.lastmilenet.ca

I have unlimited data on my cell phone, but the service is worthless a lot of the time.

I have unlimited internet at home, service is great.

I’m in Canada. If I want more than 2gb of data I would have to sell at least two of my vital organs.

I’m in Canada. If I want more than 2gb of data I would have to sell at least two of my vital organs.
Came in to say this. We really do get screwed for data. I get 4 gigs of data and I pay like $130. I did have unlimited data with wind for a while but it wasn't worth it, I hardly ever had reception.

Came in to say this. We really do get screwed for data. I get 4 gigs of data and I pay like $130. I did have unlimited data with wind for a while but it wasn't worth it, I hardly ever had reception.
My wife and I share a whopping 2.5 gb of data per month and it costs around 130 dollars.

No, but I have enough that I don't even use half in a month.

My provider gave me 1 gb per month, wahooooo, living life

Got wifi at home so I just get prepaid for my phone. $1.20 for 1 gb data for a week. That's $4.80 a month for 4gb data. I don't see the point of unlimited data at this point.

Back