Do you think gyms should enforce a dress code?

View attachment 993610 No I don't, but then I don't really care as I've built a gym in my garage since the lock down. I've got ~10k in gym equipment in there and have no need to ever go to a commercial gym. Sometimes, I even just workout in my boxer shorts and socks.

<Moves>

Oh, and that's my view of the scantily glad chick's in my gym (AKA my wife)

*High five*

RESPECT.

Guys, this whole fear of being filmed and accused of being a creep is largely fictional. Sure, there’s some crazy women out there looking to post anything that will go viral on social media, and also there’s a few legitimate creeps that stare at women in strange rapey ways and are legitimately insane and deserve being outed.

But unless you fall into this bag or are extremely unlucky, you can check out women like you would at a bar, the beach, or anywhere else. As for the whining about being objectified, simply ignore that as additional whining that young women do just to feel powerful in some random way. It’s empty rhetoric. No one shows off their thong outline in a semi transparent pair of leggings because it “feels comfortable” or didn’t realize. They like looking cute and sexy, and they gain giant advantages in nearly every field from doing so, much more than they do from their personalities, this is just reality. No one cares if you check out women in a normal, rational, glancing way, at least not in my experience of being in large commercial gyms for about ~10 years. Just know how to take a hint, have some self control, and don’t be totally creepy. Check them out, save them in the mental jerk file, use it as entertainment during rest periods, and move on to enjoy the rest of the workout. That’s all you really need.

With that said I’d have a home gym if I had the space, but that’s mostly because of the convenience of not having to get out of the house and the pleasure of not having to share equipment with other humans.

Fair enough

I’m not worried about being outed on social media bc it’s extremely rare. And also I don’t use social media. Email and Sherdog for me. Some YouTube but no instragram and twitter and well that’s all I know of.

I am not serious about my gains?

my hardware says otherwise

IMG-1709.jpg

Hope you never get over the fact that you are offended by other peoples pursuits of personal improvement

Try minding your fucking business I promise you that will fix any issues you have with your gains.

Alright NPC, settle down, no rustling necessary.

I don't really care. I am only aware of it for ten minutes. Once the preworkout kicks in then I am living in my own world with my headphones. I don't look at women unless towards end of session when I am just people watching during cardio or judging them for not hitting depth.

On a side note I used to make fun of preworkout but it does work. Maybe a little too well.

The only thing I miss about the gym is the chicks in tights. Wtf is wrong with you?

And maybe the racquetball courts

that and access to the barbell.
Use the distraction as extra motivation son. UR doing it wrong!!!!!!

it's nice to look at, but if you're focused on your workout, you can get past it. what is really annoying, is when these chicks complain about dudes staring. don't wear shit like that if you don't want attention.

u guys getin gtrolled by awhite belt is the 7only thging about thuis thread that is alarming

Back