Do you think Jon Jones is secretly uncomftorble about Johnny Walker

Taller yet shorter reach. I’d like to see him against a top 10 and then a top 5 before we bet the house in him. Yes he is an interesting prospect. Wish him luck.

Walker is the future along with Reyes and Santos.

Will legit laugh if this bum besmirches Bones.

Ahh the next hype train for Jones to derail....Sherdog never learns.

I read half of your post. I think you're looking into this a bit too much. Jones isn't intimidated by Walker. Let's see how Walker looks when he fights someone that isn't a jobber before making these statements
Smith made obtained a title shot by beating 2 far past their prime fighters and Volkan Oedzemir. Walker will get his title shot because there he is at this point one of the few real threats left.

OP should have made a thread about Jones being jealous of Walker's hairline..... It would have made more sense....

Jones thrives on challenges. He finishes guys like Gus and DC but he doesn't finish guys like OSP or Smith. It seems like he always is at his best when it's most needed.
This. He and his team are smart: They only use all of their weapons against high skilled opponents.

Like that Latim proverb... "Aquila non captat muscas".

Jones will give that shoulder the Glover treatment, wrenching it nastily and taking target practice wherever he likes.

Johnny Walker has lots of potential, but Jones will wear him out everywhere, and those flying knees maybe get him caught and slammed mercilessly.

Jon loves to study tape on opponents and there isn’t much tape to study on Walker because he KOs people so fast.

Bones is clearly shook.

One thing I can do is read people.. Joe Rogan is known for praising guys and overhyping guys like Ngannou, Lewis, Rumble, but I feel as though he does not really like Walker. A lot of males do not... because he makes everyone else seem not nearly as confident, or unique.
But the women actually love him.
I notice the females in the crowd when he TKO'd Misha got up out of their seat next to their partners, and wide mouthed, in awe about what just happened. I notice the ring girls at the weigh ins laugh, and stare at him when he weighs in because he is so unique, tall, and confident, and just wild and fun. They also like his bad boyness like when he pushed the ref off him or goes for illegal kicks. Females love that.

And Jon is not the most social guy. But lately as he got older he has started to laugh more, talk to the crowd during staredowns. Got over some of his early social anxiety. But now this new younger kid, who is taller than him. has this big dick energy. Way more funny, and crazy, Is more handsome, and has real athleticism and one strike KO power, is coming up. He definitely sees him as a rival, and it makes him insecure.

100% true, he gives off the look like Gegard Mousasi and we all know Moose has a waterbottle dick that Rogan tried to fit in his mouth during his podcast.

One thing I can do is read people.. Joe Rogan is known for praising guys and overhyping guys like Ngannou, Lewis, Rumble, but I feel as though he does not really like Walker. A lot of males do not... because he makes everyone else seem not nearly as confident, or unique.
I notice the females in the crowd when he TKO'd Misha got up out of their seat next to their partners, and wide mouthed, in awe about what just happened. I notice the ring girls at the weigh ins laugh, and stare at him when he weighs in because he is so unique, tall, and confident, and just wild and fun. They also like his bad boyness like when he pushed the ref off him or goes for illegal kicks. Females love that.

And Jon is not the most social guy. But lately as he got older he has started to laugh more, talk to the crowd during staredowns. Got over some of his early social anxiety. But now this new younger kid, who is taller than him. has this big dick energy. Way more funny, and crazy, Is more handsome, and has real athleticism and one strike KO power, is coming up. He definitely sees him as a rival, and it makes him insecure.
GTFOH with this shit. Mods please trace the IP address on this and tell me it is actually JW or ban this cuck. ;)

I'd love to see how Jon would react if Walker was not phased by his best strikes and started walking Jon down and throwing wild shit. Would be a fun fight. Jon probably wins via takedown and GnP but Walker could catch him with something crazy.

You forgot to say no homo.

The hype for this Johnny Walker character is pretty funny considering the calibre of his opponents. Far as I can tell he's never fought a top 10 opponent.

...But the women actually love him.

What in the actual fuck is wrong with you?

Holy shit OP put "no homo" in your title. Sounds like you beat off to the guy.

The fact that I honestly can't tell whether this is trolling speaks volumes about Sherdog.

So uncomfortable that he already promoting fighting him:

0:39

Jones off the longest lay off in his career came back and fought the guy that give him his hardest fight ever, a guy many thought he loss too and would lose again, Gus. But you think he is worried about Walker?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epsteins Guard
Back