Do you think Jon Jones is secretly uncomftorble about Johnny Walker

A new Jones killer!!
Last week it was Smith!!

Walker loves playing the fool.

I loved when his dislocated his shoulder trying to be the class clown.

I hate Jones but I hope he wipes that shit eating smirk off his face, Walker is a goof.

I'm with you :D 100%

Takedowns all day long.. grappling cleaning on that boy, people will have a big surprise when Walker and Reyes have low level grappling.

@Buff found I guy that I like today.

You forgot about Walker's great hairline, women adore dude with the great hairline, furthermore, he is tall and muscular, and more importantly, he is in Sherdogger's league (min. 6 foot 5, 280lbs 5% bf max.), who only bangs 11/10 girls, brah.

johnny-walker-ufc-on-espn-plus-2-3.jpg

Look at that, Sherdogger's height (the most desirable trait of a perfect male), combined with Khabib/Overeem/Gastelum hairline, plus funny personality, not some plain, boring ass fighter with zero personality. We all knew having a sense of humor makes you a better and happier person, and people loves to be around you, they know they going to have a great time, brah...

[<cena1}

I'm with you :D 100%

Takedowns all day long.. grappling cleaning on that boy, people will have a big surprise when Walker and Reyes have low level grappling.

@Buff found I guy that I like today.
PicsArt_03-04-01.46.42.jpg

TS seems to get off on the idea of girls being attracted to the gimp

it'll be a while. Wasnt Cirkunov #14 lol. he's got like 2-3 more fights before reaching jones.

I'd like to see how he does against Reyes, Blachowitz, or Smith first

Got to feeling Walker is going to turn out like Tumenov or Yair. He's looked good against the fighters he should look against. They are going to rush him into fights he's not ready for.

So many jealous cucks in this thread of JW’s sex appeal.

It's interesting because technical beats wild but wild can also beat technical.

Personally, I just don't see a guy who got knocked dead multiple times on the regionals and put on probably the worst fight of 2018 on the Contender Series Brazil as being a major threat to Jon. But we'll see!
This is all pretty much the same shit we were hearing when Smith was KOing Shogun and Rashad leading up to getting his shot.

The guy has a cool name and a couple flashy KO's against unranked opponents but "he's just so tall and dreamy" lol, clearly Jones had met his match here and it's only a matter of time now.

Jones might be scared about Reyes - but Walker? Nahh - the kid will ned 1-2 years more. Reyes could be ready in this year. He has the skillset to hurt Jones.

Im loving Walker so far but Jones would kick him in the knee and then get stared at for 5 rounds, shook, like Smith

Lol at all of the jealous incels, talking about JWs fighting ability...you're avoiding the true topic at hand. He is wild and fun, and women love that. Look at minute 3 of the video, 22 seconds in. If you go frame by frame, you can see the woman 23 rows back shift slightly in her seat, which indicates her lust for JW. His height and big dick energy has an effect on women, it radiates outward and consumes every female within a 20 foot radius.

Need to see him against a top ten guy first. I hope him or Reyes will dethrone Jones. They're both the new breed of LHWs that are tall yet not skinny. They look like HWs even more so than Jones. Walker has a couple inches height on Jones yes has a frame that appears thicker. If he proves legit, he should be able to give Jones problems.

Dude no he hasn't fought anyone near Jones level . Jon will eventually roll through him too

Back