Do you think Khabib in UFC is done?

Sarge3000

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a feeling it might be the case.
I am Khabib fan but US laws are difficult on foreigners and he very well will have a US travel ban which will prevent him from continuing his UFC career.
He might get banned from fighting by Nevada athletic commission aswell.

This would be a sad ending to one of the most dominant fighters in history.

Which law did he break? I cant make out if he hit dilon or not. Just jumping the fence and screaming isnt that big of a deal imo.

Come to Canada Khabib

ghey if that's the case

Dana and his fake outrage

#1 bullshit

He claimed he would retire after this fight, i guess the rumors were true.

He will get fined and maybe suspended for at best 6-12 months.

He will likely do the best numbers in the UFC outside of Conor, GSP, Brock and Jones. He might become a top 5 draw with that drama. The UFC will not miss out on him.

Dumb. Obv will be allowed back into the Country. Noone was even charged you pussy.

Not only should Conor be fined and have to appologize for what happened post fight but khabib may have a law suit against the UFC. There is clear disrimination against Khabib

If he is done in the UFC then UFC will suffer major credibility loss and fan loss.

You haven't seen the videos of what actually happened huh? Khabib didn't do much and Conor struck Khabib's cornerguy first to spark off what happened in the ring. Khabibs teammate who jumped the fence and 3pc Conor is gonna get it the worst.

Let's not forget, Conor once hopped in the cage during a Bellator fight and assaulted a fucking ref lmao. Don't let the narrative being pushed by the salty fanboys fool you.

I dont think he is done. I think he will get suspensions, fines. Maybe even wont be able to fight in Las Vegas. But I think after a suspension he will be able to continue his career. I think things Conor has done has been far worse and far greater number of incidents, and he has never had a problem getting a visa or fighting in the US. I think Khabib's cornermen all are done as cornermen and should not be allowed to corner any more fighters. I also think Conor will or should face stiff penalty for sucker punching Khabib's cornerman to begin that fight.

No.

The outrage will subside.

In a few days, sympathetic pieces will be written outside of typical MMA media sources. They will mention:

- The bus
- Islamaphobia from Conor/Conor's crew.
- The stark difference in how the UFC promotes some champs over others (insert gig of cynical looking Tyron, smiling Mighty Mouse shrugging his shoulders, etc.)

The UFC brass know that they can't continue to grow unless they get fans from new places. Therefore, Khabib will get a slap on the wrist.

Granted none of Khabib's new defenders will buy his next PPV, but....

Is there not some sort of Russian partnership now? If not, then yeah i'd say he's kinda screwed

He'll be fine. He didn't actually achieve anything and ended up having to duck and cower and had to be saved by security. This infraction can be overlooked.

Too much money to be made with him as the villian

Dana said at the presser that Khabib will have to face whatever punishment NSAC hands down but he didn't say anything about the UFC imposing a punishment. He'll get the Jon Jones treatment.

Back