Do you think the face tatoo fad will go away anytime soon?

Sorta thinking about this prior

I used to think Tyson lost his mind when he got his but now i honestly think its cool and cant see him without it

Ill never get used to Cody Garbrandts neck tats that seemingly creep on to his face that shits stupid and nasty

OMG why would people ever stop turning their faces into unique works of art?

18839148_465385037144622_2118825433009043863_n.jpg
Lmfao at the Jollibee mascot on his face. Funnier than the penis tbh

No.

There are a lot of stupid people out there.

Sorta thinking about this prior

I used to think Tyson lost his mind when he got his but now i honestly think its cool and cant see him without it

Ill never get used to Cody Garbrandts neck tats that seemingly creep on to his face that shits stupid and nasty
Reading that I thought you were going to say Cody Rhodes

Cody-Rhodes-4.jpg

Imagine getting a neck tatt of your wrestling brand logo

<Oku02>

Anyways, I see far too many people with face tattoos in my area. At best they’re just shoplifters, at worst they’re drug addicts into all kinds of wack things.

Lotta natives here have them too. “Loyalty” tattoo in large letters above their eyebrow or “Family” on their cheek, etc

Cody-Rhodes-4.jpg

<Oku02>

He owns the logo and makes a shitload of money off of it, seems like the perfect reason to get it tatted on you

As soon as meth use goes away

Cody-Rhodes-4.jpg

<Oku02>

Its the fucking placement of it, it's so awkward

No way. There will be always cousin fuckin, trailer trash , middle school dropouts who will fall into it.

Nah Gen Z seems pretty weird and gen alpha is just going to be weirder. Back in my day if you got a face tattoo you were a gangster with some felonies under your belt.

i think the absolute worst are chicks who have nice legs and get calf or thigh tats They are red flags for low intel
Amen to that. I'm also gonna add hot chicks who get arm sleeves to the list. Oh a the new trendy one of some stupid shit on their chests between the tits.

Amen to that. I'm also gonna add hot chicks who get arm sleeves to the list. Oh a the new trendy one of some stupid shit on their chests between the tits.
I’ve been seeing more and more young women with tiny little tattoos strategically placed all over their bodies. So “inspired and original” ladies

I hope not. I wanna see the retards from afar.

I don't have any tats, my girlfriend is covered but no face tats

Back