Do you think Till should get a TS if he beats Whittaker?

Should he get a TS if he wins?

• Total voters

Iroh

The Dragon of the West
Platinum Member
Reaction score
2 wins at MW against 2 top guys, 2 losses at WW just before that.

Do you think he should get a TS?

Not as deserved as previous title shots but I’m not against it. Till would make the build up fun against Israel if he gets past costa.

Not as deserved as previous title shots but I’m not against it. Till would make the build up fun against Israel if he gets past costa.

Thanks for the reply, bud. I changed the title to do you think he should get one instead of "deserve", to make it more inline with the poll and to avoid confusion a bit.

I don't think so, but I wouldn't be mad either if he get's a TS. I would watch it

2 wins at MW against 2 top guys, 2 losses at WW just before that.

Do you think he should get a TS?
I think Cannonier deserves it or let him fight Cannonier for #1 spot if he can get past Whittaker. It should be noted that Kelvin was coming out of an absolute war when he fought Till. Also Whittaker is coming off getting KO'd. I'd like to see Till fight a couple opponents coming off wins (Hermannson, Cannonier).

If he wins, won’t argue a bit. If he wins impressively, I would probably argue him over Cannonier.

Beating Gastelum and Whitaker is better than beating Branch, Silva (in 2019), and Hermansson. Off the top of my head I can't think of anyone with a stronger case for a title shot. If you voted no, get in here and defend your vote.

No, he should fight with Cannonier for the next title shot
Same for Whittaker

For a boring fighter with a measly UFC record, it is crazy how this dude is even in title talks. Maybe, somebody needs to call Tyron Woodley to explain it.

Thanks for the reply, bud. I changed the title to do you think he should get one instead of "deserve", to make it more inline with the poll and to avoid confusion a bit.
Till stands a chance against Israel but gets smashed by costa... one way traffic imo. Irrelevant but just wanted to put that out there

Beating Gastelum and Whitaker is better than beating Branch, Silva (in 2019), and Hermansson. Off the top of my head I can't think of anyone with a stronger case for a title shot. If you voted no, get in here and defend your vote.

Getting a title shot when you have only two wins in a division seems premature. Hell, getting a title shot off of two wins in general is rather rare unless we're talking former champs.

Last edited:
Back