Do you tuck in your shirt for non work/formal situations?

I checked out Bloomingdales online. You're right, they charge plenty. But I don't like any of it. Boring is the word that comes to mind. This ain't bad, but not for $88. This seems like a place where pretentious fools and/or those spending other people's money might shop.

8802798_fpx.tif

Truth be told, this is more my style but I can't wear t-shirts everywhere.

thumbnail.asp

41LV6-unSvL.jpg

stag_arms_logo_tee_web__32753.1360457130.1280.1280.jpg

then you should be especially aware of how bad long short sleeves look. i figured it out from buying t shirts at concerts.

it makes you look better, that's why. why not leave your dress pants super long and bunched up on the bottom instead of getting them hemmed? girls seem to know how long your legs are. why iron wrinkles out? girls can still tell it's a shirt.

if you don't care about clothes, what's the point of telling people who do that they shouldn't?

I at no point projected my opinion on anyone. I inquired about the opinion you were projected on sherdog as a whole; I didn't even know sleeve length on a t-shirt was a thought. You're being awful quick to jump to the defensive because I said showing the world my 'build' didn't interest me.

I at no point projected my opinion on anyone. I inquired about the opinion you were projected on sherdog as a whole; I didn't even know sleeve length on a t-shirt was a thought. You're being awful quick to jump to the defensive because I said showing the world my 'build' didn't interest me.

my apologies if you were just seeking the knowledge. i'm used to a certain brand of self-destructive misanthropy around here.

then you should be especially aware of how bad long short sleeves look. i figured it out from buying t shirts at concerts.

I hear you bro, but I'm a baggy kinda dude. The sleeves come down about to the elbow, which is in line with the average t-shirt I find comfortable. Besides, a little extra coverage from the sun never hurts.

Point of all this though is the style works fine untucked, especially where resort casual is considered dressed up. I might have seen a guy in a suit this year, but I wouldn't put money on it.

Cubo if I lived in a warm all year climate id be rocking nothing but tank tops and tshirts all day every day...

I fucking hate jersey winters.. Brutal.. I need to make the move to san diego sometime soon...

Cubo if I lived in a warm all year climate id be rocking nothing but tank tops and tshirts all day every day...

I fucking hate jersey winters.. Brutal.. I need to make the move to san diego sometime soon...

Jersey summers suck too. Fortunately, we're about to enter into the only month and a half of good weather we get.

Haha, whatever gets you the babe-action my man. I don't have enough meat on my bones for tank tops.

Jersey eh? I don't miss east coast weather. I still have a handful of long sleeves hanging in the closet just in case. They literally collect dust. I washed them all not that long ago without having worn them since last time they got washed. For sleeves I have five types of these in my trunk.

clothing-and-accesories.jpg

I would never tuck in anything other than a dress shirt, and I don't wear my dress shirts untucked either. They just look wrong unless they are short enough.

Is it ever okay to untuck with a tie ???

Actually I do have a dress shirt that is short enough that I would wear untucked. It looks similar to this

d&g-dress-shirts-for-men-1051.jpg

I've been trying it and I'm starting to dig the feel of it w/regular t-shirts into jeans.

I tuck my polo into my chinos when I'm going for a business casual look. I work in sales so this is often.

Back