Do you watch every UFC event?

Do you watch every UFC event?

• I don't watch any events.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have watched them all for a little over 20 years. Circa UFC 44. But my real memories start from UFC 46, and got stronger with UFC 48. They both had GSP on the card. His first, and second UFC fights.

I knew a cpl people with satellite dishes way back in the day. Used to be able to watch if you could get the code (it wasn’t difficult). Started streaming a few years later. It was so fucking brutal. So I bought UFC 94 (GSP vs Penn ll). And UFC 100.

I don’t watch most prelims. Sometimes I miss some cards and watch them later. But I eventually watch most if not all UFC, ONE and Glory main cards, some KSW and PFL, selected Rizin and sporadical Cage warriors, Oktagon and such smaller org events when there is nothing better on TV. Boxing in between. Grappling and bjj very rarely. Basically, if I stopped watching these things I could get a college degree every few years with the spare time 😂

I try to watch them all and very rarely miss them. I missed the card with Rockhold and Costa and can't even remember why i had to miss it.

Natural progression of fandom for most MMA fans is to end up only watching big shows or shows that are convenient. There's few people who watch every single show for a stretch of more than 3-5 years.

I usually watch replays of select fights the day after, usually main and co-main and some top contender matches, no wmma.

i haven't watched a single fight since 299 main card.
F*king casual lol :p

I try and watch them all but admittedly some of these fight night cards are worse than trash. PBP makes them fun nethertheless

I'll watch events in full if they are stacked from the bottom, sometimes watch full if a couple prelim fights catch my eye and have time, and skip to only main card on Apex tier cards.

Have seen every single PPV. UFC 40 onwards same day and pre UFC 40 via DVD. Fight nights up until about Covid I had seen all of them, now I only watch about half of them.

I only watch numbered events.

UFC100, UFC200 and UFC300.

I watch pretty much all the PPV events, but the rest like ESPN and Fight Nights I watch probably half of them at best if not less than.

View attachment 1038781
Use to watch every one of the events before Covid and ESPN. After having to endure shitty fights nights at the Apex week in and week out, I'm with you now.

youright-goddamnright.gif

Every Card, Prelims to Main
I just don’t watch all the pressers and interviews anymore
I’m no Buster man!

UFC !!! UFC !!!

When I first got into MMA, I used to watch every UFC event (circa 2003) and scour old PRIDE's, KOTC, etc...the ones that I could find on DVD and VHS. UFC events were every 3 months back then, and it was enough time to get excited for an event, and to get to know each fighter on the card. Nowadays, I only tune in to the more interesting PPV and Fight Nights, depending largely on the fighters who are fighting and the strength of the card.

I DVR or watch the next morning. I don't have 3 hours to waste on 90% of these cards. I do watch pretty much most of the events.

I try to if the card isn't complete shit. I usually watch PPVs getting high with my twin brother and I cherish those, we're close but we live in different countries now for most of the year.

Back