Does anyone dislike Poirier?

rzaraze

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Simple question. Even if you don't consider yourself a fan of his do you still find him to be a likeable guy?

I mean he seems like a good father and husband. Gives to charity. You never hear anything negative about him. To me he is one the better human beings in the UFC.

I'd be interested to know if anyone dislikes him and why?

EseiFQRU4AA3Nn4.png

Pretty sure a bunch Conor fans do right now lmao

Fuck no.

How could you?

After a loss the guy asked for the shirt of his opponent to sell for donations for his charity. Guess what, he did the same after he beat Max. He followed that up by embracing Holloway's son after beating him to console him.

Dustin is the cream of the crop of a human being. Fuck outta here if you don't like him.

I don’t dislike him, like him if anything, but its quite convenient time to ask this question eh TS? You won’t be seeing them reply right after Dustin’s victory, IF there are people who dislike him

untill khabib is in his mid 40's....we will never know who the baddest LW on the planet is.

Dustin is .... i dunno.

He made my night (proving I have no life). But enough about me. Love me some Dustin (not gay). He even raises money for charities and never has attempted to knock out an old guy at a bar or threw a dolly through a bus window.

Simple question. Even if you don't consider yourself a fan of his do you still find him to be a likeable guy?

I mean he seems like a good father and husband. Gives to charity. You never hear anything negative about him. To me he is one the better human beings in the UFC.

I'd be interested to know if anyone dislikes him and why?
You have to be a demonic person to dislike holloway or poirier.

I didn't like poirier in the beginning because I misjudged him when he shaved his head. thought he was one of those rednecks I grew up around.

I like him better than Khabib. Unlike Khabib, Poirier has class

One of the best guys and fighters in the UFC, puts on entertaining fights every time. Not liking Dustin indicates to me you don’t like MMA or are a nuthugger of a LW (either the Russian or the Irishman).

impossible to dislike a good man and a good fighter like him come on

Back