Does anyone hate Shogun?

shogun's knees hate shogun

other than that, no haters

xgiaDLO.gif
I laugh every time I see this. So fucking funny lol

I just hate his fanboys. Still hanging on to that GP run he had like as its its relevant today.

Other than that he’s one of the GOATs

Huh !!! you like him but hate people who like him .,.. ok then,, you sound like a teen .. are you allowed to on Sherdog?

I’ve never hated him, just never been a fan really?
Always liked his opponents more I guess?

Anyway guy is a warrior, watched him fight for years. hope he walks away with a win.

He didn't get me into MMA, but he was the first fighter I ever watched fights of. Honestly, I was like 14 and I was pretty disgusted by the soccer kicking stuff. I still don't think it should ever be legal in MMA, but I can appreciate the art of fighting a lot more now that i've watched for so many years.
I understand that. I was first brought in to MMA by Mark Coleman as I was a wrestler in highschool and really loved to see Coleman break people down but I was pretty casual back then. Seeing shogun finish overeem, Arona and Rampage was near life changing for me.

I used to root against him after he slept the homie Machida, but I was just bitter. Can’t really hate on the guy.

You got idiots here hating on Fedor, while defending a scumbag promoter LOL.

They are trying to make up for their pathetic existance by bandwagoning on the latest flavor.

Don't hate him I just don't bend the knee to him thinking he's something special in mma.
Like, nothing special in 2019 MMA landscape or nothing special in MMA history? Cause I agree with the former, obviously, but regarding the latter Shogun is arguably the 2nd most accomplished/decorated LHW in MMA history. Dude twice reached the ultimate pinnacle of the sport, in the world's two different premiere orgs with two substantially different rulesets and 5 years apart

Try to think of another fighter who reached #1 worldwide in Pride back when Pride was the most competitive promotion and then again #1 worldwide in UFC once UFC monopolized the sport. The closest I can recall off the top of my head would be Anderson Silva who peaked at top 5 in Pride and then #1 in UFC or Nog who was #1 in Pride then top 3 in UFC (worldwide). Shogun was #1 in both

Last edited:
Hate? Nah just never been a huge fan

I just hate his fanboys. Still hanging on to that GP run he had like as its its relevant today.

Other than that he’s one of the GOATs

Anybody who is a 'fan' is a fanboy on Sherdog.

I was and always will be a fan for his fights vs Machida and Hendo. All time great performances win or lose. To be fair though....if you shit on Anderson, Jones, and, Vitor, Overeem, Wandy etc etc for PEDS and discredit their performances....you cant give Shogun a pass. That dude literally turned mortal and soft after testing started. He wasn't alone, but it is a fact.
Like, mortal and soft when he took the UFC LHW strap and was ranked #1 in the world? Or was he mortal and soft prior to that when he brutalized Reem and finished Randleman on US soil. All this despite the fact that he had to adjust to two of his most lethal weapons being taken away in the US (soccer kicks, stomps)

It couldn't be the series of devastating knee injuries that slowed him down physically, the injuries that we know for a fact actually happened as opposed to random unfounded PED theories (btw Shogun's literally never failed a test despite the fact that he's been fighting in the US for over 13 years now)

What does him ever being in a fight have to do with Shogun? You’re a tool.

You probly have a stinky, dirty apartment with grime all over your kitchen and a filthy bathroom with piss all over the floor.

You nasty peasant. I know 4 people who would wreck you, and I would be there as their captain to make you lick the white dog poo.

#NerdBash #ShogunDickRiderGettingServed #BonesMadeHimTapToStrikes #LMAO #SoExcitingOfHimToTapToJonesStrikes
<{clintugh}>

Like, nothing special in 2019 MMA landscape or nothing special in MMA history? Cause I agree with the former, obviously, but regarding the latter Shogun is arguably the 2nd most accomplished/decorated LHW in MMA history. Dude twice reached the ultimate pinnacle of the sport, in the world's two different premiere orgs and 5 years apart

Try to think of another fighter who reached #1 worldwide in Pride back when Pride was the most competitive promotion and then again #1 worldwide in UFC once UFC monopolized the sport. The closest I can recall off the top of my head would be Anderson Silva who peaked at top 5 in Pride and then #1 in UFC or Nog who was #1 in Pride then top 3 in UFC (worldwide). Shogun was #1 in both

I'm very much aware of Shogun's history I'm just not very nostalgic when it comes to fighters, I recognize what they've done and when they've done it. If a great fighter can stay in shape and defy time I respect that I do hope Shogun as a good showing 2nite and shows he's still got it going on, but I'm betting Craig not because I think he's truly better just that he's younger, stronger and body not as broken down.

What does him ever being in a fight have to do with Shogun? You’re a tool.

You probly have a stinky, dirty apartment with grime all over your kitchen and a filthy bathroom with piss all over the floor.

You nasty peasant. I know 4 people who would wreck you, and I would be there as their captain to make you lick the white dog poo.

#NerdBash #ShogunDickRiderGettingServed #BonesMadeHimTapToStrikes #LMAO #SoExcitingOfHimToTapToJonesStrikes
I really hope everything works out for you.

His fans are horrible, but he is one of the most likable guys in MMA

He’s a very likeable guy, but is so overrated by his fans and has been largely irrelevant for a decade. Certainly not an all-time great.

always liked him
best 205er in pride imo
and ufc champ
still fights pretty well sooo many years later

If Shogun had better knees and better English he would have taken this sport even more mainstream than GSP did.
The guy is just awesome; great skill set; violent, but humble, GOAT MMA smile, top tier accomplishments, and a role model.

Exciting fighter.
A killer in Pride.
Ended the Machida era.
Was in the best UFC fights ever vs Hendo.
Had a ressurgence after being out of prime.
Humble.

You know what they say about the quiet ones. Scary dichotomy of character with his outside humble gentleman aspect and absolutely vicious killer in the ring, especially the Pride days, launching himself in the air to stomp muhfuggas faces.

He was the definition of an unhinged savage at one point well hidden by his calm collected out of cage aspect. One of my faves. Very few people dislike the dude and theyre probably arrogant blowhards anyway.

Back