Social Does anyone here not have any tattoos?

Does anyone here not have any tattoos?

• Total voters
I have 1 I got 40 years ago, that I wish I didn't have. I think tattoos are trashy. Luckily mine's easy to hide.
Exactly the same late 30s. I think of it as my Randy Coutore midlife crisis tattoo.

Only seven other people voted they have tattoos. Damn. Wasn’t expecting that.

Inspired by this thread.

I'm probably one of the rare ones on here. I don't have one tattoo at all. Not even a small one. Just never found them appealing.

Pretty much all my close friends have one. So I guess I'm a unicorn among that group.

Don't get me wrong just because I don't like wearing tattoos, depending on the tattoo and where it is. I love it on beautiful women.

edit: I've been proven wrong, thank you. : - )
No tattoos. Don't see it as a positive thing.

Inspired by this thread.

I'm probably one of the rare ones on here. I don't have one tattoo at all. Not even a small one. Just never found them appealing.

Pretty much all my close friends have one. So I guess I'm a unicorn among that group.

Don't get me wrong just because I don't like wearing tattoos, depending on the tattoo and where it is. I love it on beautiful women.

edit: I've been proven wrong, thank you. : - )
None on me. I always thought if I get one that it would be one I want to keep & is cool. Nowadays, since more people have them, I don't want one as they now seem too common.

When I was a kid, you either done time or were a sailor if you had a tatt, but times have changed a lot. People at work have full arm sleeve tatts now & it's not a problem for the employer, but that was a bad look for job years ago.

I don’t have any tattoos. But I’d have to think that majority of people don’t have any tattoos.

Nothing. What flowers are you rocking?
Various lol family has a begonia tattoo tradition so started there, mixed with violets (my cat's name), and some clematis and carnations for personal meanings, which all morph out of an origami crane. Starts over the heart and goes onto the arm and over the shoulder to attach to some other non-flower shit on my back (constellation, compass, and a Bob Ross thing -- all that was designed by the head designer at the company I was at (landscape architecture firm).

Rest of my back is a dual floating tree and waterfall thing hand drawn by my best friend, one of the estimators there who's also an artist.

No tattoos. I'm not really opposed to it, just never had a reason to get one. I'm a very indecisive person so I can't even begin to imagine the amount of energy it would take me to accept a specific tattoo

11 Piercings. 20 Tattoos. If I can count this early.

<WhatItIs>

O tattoos here. I'm not a self absorbed romo or need to make myself look tougher..

I had one, but got it lasered off.

Dumb decision made at age 17 (went to a trashy place that didn't look closely at my ID). I regretted it almost immediately after getting it.
What was it? Pic?

I've thought about it but I never thought of something that I just had to have. It's also about the money for a good artist. I've seen some people with poorly done tattoos and it stuck with me how ugly they were.

If I had money then I might do a shoulder chest back piece like this that I could hide under a shirt.

586a8f55bfe8b7559a4df78cb93e70a9.jpg

I don't have tattoos and I get annoyed by people on Facebook who cry about being broke then spend hundreds on a tattoo because they need "ink therapy."

None for me.

I'm too old now and when I was younger, fuck if I was gonna spend my drug money on a body cartoon.

Nope

Was taught you had to be war vet, sailor or convict to have one (old era thing here)
Comedian Dan Sodor has a tattoo joke:

If you are under 30 and you have tattoos, I can probably kick your ass.

If you are over 60 and you have tattoos, you can probably kick my ass.

Something like that, you get the idea.

It is crazy to me how when I grew up the people with tattoos and crazy hair were rebels and now I feel completely the opposite. Reminds me of this tshirt I saw "All my friends are nonconformists, so im gonna be one too!"

I outgrew doing stupid shit to act kewl.

Back