Does anyone really wanna see a D.C. v.s JJ III?

id rather see JJ vs piss test round 40. pause

At HW yeah. At LHW no since we already saw it twice. Jon is scared of HW though.

Fuck no.

Jones vs Reyes or Santos or Stipe or Ngannou is better.

Whatever weight they decide on, it should be on the same card as BJ vs Frankie IV.
Those guys got a score to settle too.

DC also said he didn't want to fight Jones. And why would it be at HW? Jones just came back and took DCs belt. DC needs to beat Jones FAR more then Jones needs to beat DC

And i don't want to see it at HW because i want to see DC in shape. DC looked SO slow his last two HW fights. He looked FAR faster and more crisp at LHW.
Dc couldn’t handle a loss at hw . Being sonned in 2 divisions .

He’d jump of a bridge

Nah, I would rather have Jon stay at lhw and keep defending.
Against who though? Now he's done with Gus the division is shallow as fuck. Only names I can think of are Smith, who would get destroyed, then potentially Reyes, who is still too green at this stage.

The third fight happens at whatever weight Jones decides. DC does not get to dictate terms to The GOAT.

I dont want too. Jones is better even though he is a cheat and doesn't believe in himself enough to fight clean. I still like DC way better.

Maybe if Jones went up to heavyweight but even then.... mehhhh.
Man you summed it up for me very well also. Thanks.

I’m down to stream it as long as they keep USADA the fuck away from Cormier or act as his bodyguard as they did for for TurniBones Jones

Yep. If anything, the memes it'd generate would be pretty entertaining.

205 is complete TRASH....Smith would get raped within a round and Reyes is greener than shit. I don;t know why people are interested in seeing him Defend against nobodies.

Everything else aside if DC where to loose to the cheating snitch again he'd have to be put on 24hr suicide watch but lets be honest, it wont be long until Jones fucks up again, its inevitable.

Honestly? No. Jones has popped dirty three times now in his prime. I'll never be convinced he's actually fighting clean St this point. Lance Armstrong never actually failed a doping test under far more stringent testing standards and yet we're all 110% certain he was doping, yet we still have dumbasses attempting to extoll Jones' innocence.

Meh. I would watch but I'm not crazy about it tbh. Imo the fight needs to happen at the HW division with a ton of testing otherwise what's the point?

Sure, clean and at HW, but we're more likely to see a good Star Wars movie being made than that fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back