Does anyone remember a grappling training device like a ball with a bunch of handles/appendages?

Kforcer

Dragon Slayer
@Gold
Reaction score
It was supposed to be some great grappling supplement. I used to see it advertised, now it seems to have disappeared. I actually think it would be fun to play around with, whether or not it turns you into Gotch Gracie.

You mean this thing?

UnfinishedTallKoalabear-size_restricted.gif

Sn3GyzY.gif

PT6o.gif

JK I think you mean the CXT Combat X Trainer. It does look pretty cool and I like how it's shaped like the starfish guy from Sponge Bob.

Last edited:
You mean this thing?

UnfinishedTallKoalabear-size_restricted.gif

Sn3GyzY.gif

PT6o.gif

JK I think you mean the CXT Combat X Trainer. It does look pretty cool and I like how it's shaped like the starfish guy from Sponge Bob.

Hahaha, that's the one, my man. Who put Gray Maynard up to doing what he is doing in those gifs? What is the context for it? Either way, congratulations on a masterwork of a post, especially given that you nailed the answer for what I was looking for after a troll. Well done.

For what it is worth, I actually do own a shake weight and believe it or not, I was able to exhaust my arms doing it.

Hahaha, that's the one, my man. Who put Gray Maynard up to doing what he is doing in those gifs? What is the context for it? Either way, congratulations on a masterwork of a post, especially given that you nailed the answer for what I was looking for after a troll. Well done.

For what it is worth, I actually do own a shake weight and believe it or not, I was able to exhaust my arms doing it.

It was from the spoof "Master Weight" video back when Gray was on his contender run. That man deserves an Oscar for... best physical acting or something. Incidentally I also own a shake weight but have never gone to exhaustion. I think you would have to get into it as much as Gray seems to be lmao.

Last edited:
It was supposed to be some great grappling supplement. I used to see it advertised, now it seems to have disappeared. I actually think it would be fun to play around with, whether or not it turns you into Gotch Gracie.
I had one. I think I lost it in hurricane Zeta, but it wasn’t a major loss. It was kind of cool, but I honestly prefer a regular stability ball.

I had one. I think I lost it in hurricane Zeta, but it wasn’t a major loss. It was kind of cool, but I honestly prefer a regular stability ball.
I hear yah. I love the stability ball, but it is fun to have something different just to keep things fresh and all that.

I hear yah. I love the stability ball, but it is fun to have something different just to keep things fresh and all that.

that was why I got one, but then I found instead of being able to do grappling dummy and stability ball stuff I could do like 25% of each. Honestly I probably still have it somewhere. Trying to think of where now.

The warrior, The demon, The freak

body by jake said:
If you want to train like 5 time MMA Champion Randy Couture, get Tower 200. If you re ready to get crazy, try out the mother of all workouts with our 11-minute body shredding routine, featuring Randy Couture s MMA-inspired moves like The Warrior, The Demon, and The Freak!.

Back