Does Breaking Stuff Impress You

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I ran across this on IG and million of vid like this since I was kid and still cant decide if its impressive or not. What do yall think.

yes it does, i bumped into a table last week and my shin is still fucked up. this guy must be made of like something hard.

I dont think it takes much force to do that. Id say I could break at least one bat. The only thing is conditioning your shins to be that hard. It can be done, but no point for me.

In summation I'm 100% certain I could do that, but I would not fuck with that guy or anyone that can do that.

Depends on the break.

This is a good break.

No so much the jumping down elbow breaking.

A waste of Earth's resources.

A waste of Earth's resources.
I got more enjoyment out of that than watching a pitcher posturing, looking to the other bases and the catcher before throwing a baseball to a guy holding a bat trying to hit it.

Breaking hymen impresses me.

I dont think it takes much force to do that. Id say I could break at least one bat. The only thing is conditioning your shins to be that hard. It can be done, but no point for me.

In summation I'm 100% certain I could do that, but I would not fuck with that guy or anyone that can do that.
guaranteed if you kicked that full power the bat wouldnt budge but your shins would shatter into a dozen pieces.

it's impressive. i couldn't do that

i remember getting kicked in the leg my first time in MT class... did not feel good at all.

for a dude to be able to break that it's impressive

I wasn't, until now.

Thank u

Back