Does Colby have the flu?

He hasn’t done much media leading up to the fight either. Maybe he’s focused on the fig get rather than time spent promoting it. But he doesn’t sound good

God damn he does sound like he has a cold. All the fighters had to be vaccinated against covid to fight in NYC as far as I know so it hopefully isn’t that. Still does not sound good.

Right?

I thought it was me but just doesn't sound good at all. I hope can hold off on Saturday but if he is coming down now then he is going to be sick on a Thursday and Friday which is going to his worse on a Saturday. Hopefully he is recovering from it and not coming down with something.

Hes in NY guys. He was probably out in the clubs partying and screaming over the music the night before. Is normal. Not a cold TS

Hes in NY guys. He was probably out in the clubs partying and screaming over the music the night before. Is normal. Not a cold TS

A guy who runs with Cameron Haynes would party before a very important fight against a guy who he hates few days before the fight?

Jus Hater-Aids...

He's done multiple interviews these past 2 days.

He also said that he's taking this fight very seriously, as he should. Why waste energy promoting when you're not even getting PPV points?

A guy who runs with Cameron Haynes would party before a very important fight against a guy who he hates few days before the fight?
Is there a translator in the house?

Raspy voice? You serious?? LOL.

Stick to shookology analysis of the weigh ins.

He is a distant cousin of Steve-O ....you can tell cause they all look and sound alike.

Is there a translator in the house?

He is supposed to be a super disciplined guy who runs with Joe Rogan's friend Cameron who runs a marathon every single day of his life. Colby lives a very clean life and partying is not within his nature despite his character.

Meh.. Maybe the climate change. Going from S. FL to that cold bitter NYC air.
That could be it, sudden weather change usually gets people sick especially if their putting stress on their body like from weight cuts/training camp.

God damn he does sound like he has a cold. All the fighters had to be vaccinated against covid to fight in NYC as far as I know so it hopefully isn’t that. Still does not sound good.

So guess Colby really isn't a real Trumplican after all....who would've thought it was just a gimmick o_O

I think the rule is only NY home team players had to be vaxxed. Visiting teams and athletes do not. Ufc fighters fall in the latter.

Either way, media week obligations and weight cutting can definitely take it out of you

How much did he pay for acceptance?

His mic skills has grown a lot. Seems focused and ready to go, can't wait for the fight!

That could be it, sudden weather change usually gets people sick especially if their putting stress on their body like from weight cuts/training camp.
I know from experience. I used to live in Broward and visited NYC for a couple weeks in late Fall, and got sick. Had to buy some new clothes because I didn’t pack accordingly.

grown... man? felt the need to ask other grown ups if they think another adult has the fucking sniffles. An asteroid cant hit this fucking planet fast enough

Colby's in a big fight in a few days. If he is sick, it's going to affect his performance during said fight. We're on a forum that revolves around discussing these fights.

So, why so bitter?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back