Does Conor get a title shot with win over Chandler?

Let's hope it's for the BMF belt so Max can beat him senseless.

that seems like it's actually in McGregor's best interest.

he's unlikely to win FW/LW belts again but these are titles he held already, having a BMF title is something he'll brag about endlessly and Max is a very favorable opponent (brawler who doesn't throw many kicks).

with that said, even with Max being the perfect opponent for Conor, he'd still be an underdog.

that seems like it's actually in McGregor's best interest.

he's unlikely to win FW/LW belts again but these are titles he held already, having a BMF title is something he'll brag about endlessly and Max is a very favorable opponent (brawler who doesn't throw many kicks).

with that said, even with Max being the perfect opponent for Conor, he'd still be an underdog.

Max can brawl, but he's definitely not a brawler. Either way, if Conor wins, it's a ridiculously marketable fight. It makes all the sense in the world for them to try and book it.

doesn't he want poirer or diaz for a trilogy or quadrilogy? dana will feed that man whatever he wants, islam would kill him and conor knows it,that fight would be a waste of everyones time

Conor gonna get terrible flashbacks if he fights Islam
He can't fight Islam. Not only would he lose, that's a given.

But his humiliation at Khabib's hands was really traumatic for him.

He was already an alcoholic, but that humiliation really made his addictions much worse.

To go through that again, to lose again to Khabib's team, would literally break him.

He won't ever try to fight Islam.

He can't fight Islam. Not only would he lose, that's a given.

But his humiliation at Khabib's hands was really traumatic for him.

He was already an alcoholic, but that humiliation really made his addictions much worse.

To go through that again, to lose again to Khabib's team, would literally break him.

He won't ever try to fight Islam.
Yeah that fight affected him greatly I don't think he has ever been the same psychologically
He has lost many times but I think that loss stings and hurts him the most

I really don't think he would fight Islam. Any fight he makes is a money fight, so I bet he would rather face Max for the BMF.

He would do Nate Diaz III before fighting Islam

leon wants to fight the winner. his camp is pushing for it.

At minimum, Mcgregor is fighting for the BMF title with a win. perhaps even with a loss.

Tbh though, i I think he's gonna probably lose bad, retire, then say he's an actor now and changing focus

He’s getting a title shot if it’s even close.

Max can brawl, but he's definitely not a brawler. Either way, if Conor wins, it's a ridiculously marketable fight. It makes all the sense in the world for them to try and book it.
So we are rooting for Conor... (vs Chandler) ... playing the long game.

So that Max can get big millions and sweet revenge :)

<{ohyeah}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back