Does Conor smoke?

an4rew

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
If not maybe he did when he was young, that kind of cardio reminds me of my mate who smokes. He runs good for first few 400m laps then he can’t keep up with me.

I don't think his cardio issues are related to smoking.

I don't smoke, my cardio sucks big time, always has.

Maybe occasionally.

But the cardio is good in the 209, so.

If not maybe he did when he was young, that kind of cardio reminds me of my mate who smokes. He runs good for first few 400m laps then he can’t keep up with me.

It could be the Las Vegas air quality? Kovalev when he fought Ward also gassed out fighting in Las Vegas. It may not be the reason, but North Europe air quality is very different.

He is a explosive guy, if you are explosive and fast in sprints 99% your cardio is going to be shit for the long run. Ask bolt and 100m Sprinters. There is a lot of studies about that, the muscular fibres types and all, read a little if you are interested in it.

Pd: I'm the same as connor in that matter, so I can understand him being tired despite all the training. I did train thriathlon for a time but no matter what I do I suck in that. But in sprints ands power I'm a freckin monster.

No he doesn't smoke. If it was easy to have awesome cardio, everyone would have awesome cardio.

conor-mcgregor-joint-new-york-ufc-205.jpg

4221396001_5374074102001_5374067833001-vs.jpg

Tobacco is far more harmful to the lungs than cannabis. U also can’t buy it legally in Ireland.
If Conor be smoking it was likely tobacco.

If you are throwing a volume strikes but missing most of them it saps your energy. Conor's punch output isn't really efficient.

Back