Does Joe Rogan pay his guests to come on the JRE?

he should do one with a someone from the worlds most infamous mma forum, you know, give something back to the fans that actually supported him through-out the years before he was famous. talk about mma and shit. from a fans prospective for once. ill do it. ill take one for team sherdog and ill get back to you about whatever changes it made in my life..

Jamie, i know your reading this, book me a flight

Most likely because they aren’t just blatent envious haters like you, they want to have a discussion with a more than likely nice guy Who is actually pretty cool, obviously not as cool as you TS, but pretty cool

How are you supposed to pay everyone if they're all once in a lifetime guests?!

... Did they pay people to be on letterman? Lol its the modern version of that
Goofy OP question aside, you do get paid by going on those talk shows. I don't know the terminology, but Craig Ferguson explained it years ago - something to do with guilds and shit. But it's not much, $400-$500 bucks or something like that. And its obligatory for them to pay you, despite how rich you are.

Noticed they are almost always there when they have something to promote, a stand up show, a book, or a film.

Goofy OP question aside, you do get paid by going on those talk shows. I don't know the terminology, but Craig Ferguson explained it years ago - something to do with guilds and shit. But it's not much, $400-$500 bucks or something like that. And its obligatory for them to pay you, despite how rich you are.

Word i didn't know that thanks for the insight... but for the sake of argument we'll say that a famous actor doesn't consider 500 bucks a paycheck lmao

If not then wtf would they go there. They are just making this manlet money and getting nothing in return. I doubt rogan can even improve their social media numbers much. So why?
I vaguely recall on Letterman that guests got paid $1,000 or less for the appearance; the publicity from the show, much like Rogan's podcast, was worth a lot.

To my knowledge he pays for all travel expenses... he might also pay for lodging and food but that I'm not 100% sure on

My guess is no.

You really think Elon Musk would ask for a fee to appear?

Big celebs with lots of success don't need money from Rogan to do a glorified pal around and chit chat.

At the other end of the scale, nobodies with no money, just looking to get a publicity boost; they're in no position to ask a fee.

JRE is basically a chat show; and afaik, celebs don't require fees to go on chat shows, it's all about the publicity.

Don't disrespect GOAT Joey Rogan...thanks

Joe rogan thinks he’s tough because he on TRT. He will be bitch without it

Who hasnt become familiar with some astonishing people through Rogan? Wonderful platform to get noticed.

If not then wtf would they go there. They are just making this manlet money and getting nothing in return. I doubt rogan can even improve their social media numbers much. So why?

Rogan gets millions of listeners an episode, the exposure they get is more than worth their time.

It can make careers.

I'd think Joe and Jamie share the money with their guests based on views.

It's a platform to advertise what they're doing. The Rogan bump is real. I think he pays for their transportation and maybe for their accommodations. I'm not sure if pays them a fee.

Back