Does khabib like fighting ya think ?

This may have been accurate five years ago but Olivera has matured and improved all aspects of his game. He has looked very impressive the past several years and has 8 straight victories in the UFC, an incredibly difficult accomplishment. I think we can drop the old "he has no heart" nonsense.

I’m with you. Yeah, I think that’s not a fair thing to say about him now. But around here if you acquire a label then it’s all over. Haters will never let it die. No matter how ridiculous, or irrelevant it is today.

GSP’s haters will tell you that he would tap to strikes in every subsequent fight after he lost to Serra. But, history shows the exact opposite to be true.

Don’t expect much from Sherdog. Because as a whole we are stupid people with ridiculous opinions. And this site is filled with some of the most toxic people the internet has ever seen.

Make up your own mind. Stay true to it. And call the losers out for their lies, and shitty takes.

It might one of those things that he loved doing with his father, and now that he’s gone so is the passion. I know this reference will be lost on almost everyone here, but here it goes anyway... in the mid 2000’s there was a brazilian soccer star named Adriano who was one of the top forwards in the world and fairly young. When his father passed, his career fell off a cliff almost over night and he was never the same... the passion was gone

Then why’s he always hanging around ? He’s at every event
Because he has teammates fighting regularly and enjoys watching fights. He watches pretty much every event. Always has.

He does not want to compete forever but he enjoys watching

In his religion I believe striking is not allowed so i guess that could play a role

He said he liked playing Soccer more than MMA the other day so take that for what it's worth.

Like the other poster said, he mostly stuck around to please his father and cement Abdulnap MMA, which has done and more.

He's already incalculably rich and makes more money doing things outside of the sport so why is he going to stick around to fight relative nobodies?

He likes fighting I would say.
He might be burnt out on it like anyone else would be.
Plus a man loses a little interest in something when a family member or friend dies who participated in the same activity.

He said he liked playing Soccer more than MMA the other day so take that for what it's worth.

Like the other poster said, he mostly stuck around to please his father and cement Abdulnap MMA, which has done and more.

He's already incalculably rich and makes more money doing things outside of the sport so why is he going to stick around to fight relative nobodies?
Incalculably rich?

Dude... there are NBA players who will easily make more than him and you wouldn't even know their names.
Khabib is rich, yes!!!! but incalcuably? Your math math skills must be weak. Mma doesn't pay well at all. Even when you're the goat. If he wanted money he would've sold out and boxed some old guy.

Back