Does KSW have the biggest concentration of giants of any MMA promotion?

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Some of their dudes (especially Polish) are just freakish. I wonder if there is any USADA counterpart that does the testing, or is it horsemeat all you can eat?

Some of their dudes (especially Polish) are just freakish. I wonder if there is any USADA counterpart that does the testing, or is it horsemeat all you can eat?

You don’t wonder at all.

Not every promotion has to pay a drug testing company to stalk their fighters.

Yeah they actually call it "freakshow fights"

Pudz blood type is TRT

Yes. USADA likes KSW

59ec501f4a21b_o,size,969x565,q,71,h,95b3f8.jpg

jn9owwggvm1bzbz4hnmq6ytq1m4nrq1f.jpg

Robert-Burneika-Bicki-001.JPG

59eb8bef1e427_o,size,969x565,q,71,h,1f682d.jpg

Rodriguez-mma.jpg

awdwad.jpg

rozalski_10.png

Yea the Polish and the Japanese are on the same page when it comes to these freak fights...and I aint complaining.

Polish pork chops can do that to a man.
“My energy comes from my diet. Breakfast is 10 eggs and 2-3 pounds of bacon. Between meals, I eat lots of candy…I need it for energy. Lunch, at 1 or 2 p.m., is a double meal of a Polish pork chop, sauerkraut and potatoes.

An hour later, I work out, then take lots of supplements: magnesium, creatine, amino acids, all that stuff, and more chocolate.

Dinner is whatever meat I can get: steaks, pork chops, bacon, plus more sauerkraut and potatoes. [After I work out] I have a protein shake and more chocolate.”

Source: http://www.theironsamurai.com/mariusz-pudzianowskis-diet-and-workout-schedule/

btw. this guy is headlining KSW 43.
looks clean imo ;)

Am i the only one who thinks that KSW might be the best promotion going? production is spot on, fights are always fun and tbey do actually feel like a big occasion.
Hell I'm so in to it ive actually been buying the PPV's but for the price its worth it, maybe a lesson to the ufc.
doesnt hurt being able to watch live at a sensible time in the uk. I know ACB, cage warriors etc fit that criteria but there is something special about ksw....maybe its that it seems like they ar3 having fun

Rizin has been such a bust that they got people jumping ship to KSW to be the hipster "Is this company the best?" people.

Am i the only one who thinks that KSW might be the best promotion going? production is spot on, fights are always fun and tbey do actually feel like a big occasion.
Hell I'm so in to it ive actually been buying the PPV's but for the price its worth it, maybe a lesson to the ufc.
doesnt hurt being able to watch live at a sensible time in the uk. I know ACB, cage warriors etc fit that criteria but there is something special about ksw....maybe its that it seems like they ar3 having fun
They only do 4 cards a year, they have a lot of time between cards and even then the fights aren't that great but obviously the staging and theatrics are bigger and better than most, some may say Rizin or whatever. I would say UFC's actual fight production is great (you never miss anything, all the right replays and stats usually, even the Showtime produced Bellator, sometimes had crappy in cage fight angles)and they have to do 40 if those so there are templates they usually follow.

The Poles absolutely love steroids, it is just a natural fit

When fighters have bodybuilder bodies, you don't really have to wonder for too long

Back