Does Mark Hunt have the toughest fight schedule in all of MMA?

Dan Henderson IMO has the most impressive list of victories in MMA, while GSP has the best overall resume. But if we're talking strictly strength of opposition like OP suggests, I think Hunto has a great case to be #1.

BigFoot prime and juiced to the tits. Poor Hunto had to go through a war because BigFoot was able to eat everything and survive. Then in the rematch off the juice Bigfoot goes down immediately.

Also. The Werdum fight was on very short notice and in high altitude (!!!!)

Rothwell fight was at altitude as well, actually I think that fight was the first time I ever heard of altitude being a factor, Joe wouldnt shut the fuck up about it. Fuck that was a terrible fight. Lol

Hell of a resume. Jds was thrown to the wolves off the bat and k.o everyone out.

Last edited:
I would say Overreem, Heavyweight and Light Heavyweight. Reem fought some killers in both weight classes.

I wouldn’t put any hw in there since they fight in the weakest division.
{<doc}

bro put anyone from below HW in Hunt's spot and they wouldnt have made it through even half of those fights. They be dieded.

HW is not technical but the damage is still very real. Youre talking about the biggest and hardest hitting guys on the planet beating the fuck out of eachother. Its incredible Hunt isn't punch drunk yet.

Hell of a resume. Jds was thrown to the wolves off the bat and k.o all out.

Nice to see you in the heavies bro didn't know you were an mma fan always see you in the war room going off hahahaha

{<doc}

bro put anyone from below HW in Hunt's spot and they wouldnt have made it through even half of those fights. They be dieded.

HW is not technical but the damage is still very real. Youre talking about the biggest and hardest hitting guys on the planet beating the fuck out of eachother. Its incredible Hunt isn't punch drunk yet.

Hunts overall durability is legendary imo. Fighting at the highest level into your 40s is pretty much unheard of, not to mention doing it against the heaviest hitters around. Well never see another like him, one of my all time favs.

Reem X2
Prime Wanderlei
Prime Cro Cop
Prime Fedor
Mousasi
Josh Barnett
Stipe
JDS
Bigfoot X2 (Prime X1)
Werdum
Frank Mir
Brock Lesnar

Honorable mentions to:

Curtis Blaydes
Big Ben
Cheick Kongo
Derrick Lewis
Melvin Manhoef
Stefan Struve
Roy Nelson

Win lose or draw, this may be THE toughest schedule of fights anyone has had to face. Everyone of these guys were a top ten fighter at some point, if not top 5, former or even current champ in Stipe.

You'd be hard pressed to find a fighter who would come out on the winning end against every one of those guys, or fought a tougher schedule.

Mark Hunt Is A Stud Point Blank.. 43 Year old man Fighting these young bucks and still holding his own... respect
check out MMA TUBE for more videos

He's definitely up there...that's not even counting his kickboxing career where he fought guys like Hoost, Sefo, Le Banner, etc.

BJ Penn has to be the guy that had the hardest strength of schedule in terms of having the fewest "give me" fights.

-His first MMA fight was in the UFC and he fought the best lightweights they had to offer.
-Fights Gomi and Hughes when they are the best lightweight and welterweight in the world
-Moves up to middleweight/light heavyweight to fight the Gracies and Lyoto Machida
-Comes back to the UFC and fights GSP and Matt Hughes at welterweight
-Wins UFC Lightweight Title, holds it for 2 years
-Fights Frankie Edgar twice
-Moves back up to welterweight and fights Jon Fitch, Nick Diaz, and Rory Macdonald

His last few of fights were against Frankie Edgar again and Yair Rodriguez, two top 10 featherweights.

No easy fights in Penn's career..

Yup Penn may be the one guy who does have a tougher schedule.

Edgar X3
St Pierre X2
Hughes X3
Jens Pulcer X2
Machida
Gomi
Sean Sherk
Nick Diaz
Jon Fitch
Rory Mac
Florian
Prime Diego Sanchez
Yair Rodriguez
Matt Serra

idc what his record is, hes one of the greats in MMA history.

Back