Does mayweather train harder than other boxers

tgo007

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Floyd's workouts are legendary. 5 hours straight. Multiple training sessions.

Do other boxers train as hard?

Everyone who trains/spars with him says its so.

I doubt it, a lot of boxers live in the gym, he works hard, is smart and has God given talent.

Didn't you read the other thread.Robert was trainging really hard for this fight.

Yeah it's a well known fact in the boxing community that Floyd's known for his work ethic and training regimen. He never comes in out of shape and I can't recall a fight in his career that's he's ever seemed very tired, let alone completely gassed.

Exactly what you said, TS. If his workouts are legendary, then that means that few guys train at that level in the sport and many of his peers are impressed by his hard work and dedication. <--------See what I did there? Clever job by me imo.

Strange. TDA hammered in the last hour?

And back OT, I think it was for Hatton when Floyd took 5 sparring partners and they each went 5 rounds full-out. So Floyd went 25 total rounds in a row and a couple of those guys looked like hamburger coming out of the ring.
Crazy workout.

There have been a ridiculous amount of good posters getting dubbed and banned as of late. This place is overmodded.

Wow that fucking sucks. TDA was one of my favorite posters in the forum, brought the lulz on the reg and knew the sport well. One of his posts in the pbp thread shitting on the idiot comments last night "that told them to go fuck off and suck a dick" or something like that caused an irl lol that I greatly appreciated.

Hope he comes back soon. When I see X ask a new whitebelt if he's been drinking again I will recognize him right away.

Hopefully he will reincarnate like Jesus and Sunfish though and get unbanned after a couple days. Either way R.I.P, TDA, you will be missed.

Harder? Probably not. Smarter? Very possible. His family seems to be the best team in boxing....how many other trainers out there talk about NOT getting hit more than hitting your opponent?

Wow that fucking sucks. TDA was one of my favorite posters in the forum, brought the lulz on the reg and knew the sport well. One of his posts in the pbp thread shitting on the idiot comments last night "that told them to go fuck off and suck a dick" or something like that caused an irl lol that I greatly appreciated.

Hope he comes back soon. When I see X ask a new whitebelt if he's been drinking again I will recognize him right away.

Hopefully he will reincarnate like Jesus and Sunfish though and get unbanned after a couple days. Either way R.I.P, TDA, you will be missed.

This happens all te fucking time after every major boxing fight...

This forum gets flooded with fucking idiots who troll or drop bullshit "facts" and are told justifiably to piss off. ....and they report us....

Bring back TDA!!!

Harder? Probably not. Smarter? Very possible. His family seems to be the best team in boxing....how many other trainers out there talk about NOT getting hit more than hitting your opponent?

My guess is that he has been groomed much much more than other boxers. He started young and had his dad and two uncles who were professional boxers. Kind of like how Tiger and the Willaims sisters were/are so much ahead of everyone else. I think that in the future, all the very best athletes will be people who were groomed from a ridiculously young age.

There have been a ridiculous amount of good posters getting dubbed and banned as of late. This place is overmodded.
My card was for trolling but I'm absolutely right about Khan-Devon, so because people don't respect him I'm trolling, ridiculous.

Im sure he trains hard but that gets overrated sometimes in boxing, it is a skill sport, when you have the skills and pedigree he has it makes fights easy. Put it this way, if it was only his conditioning coupled with average skill and knowledge hed just be another fighter. I dont like him though and will be happy when he gets his comeuppance which 99 percent of all fighters get someday.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back