Does people still believe Tony Ferguson had chance against The Eagle?

If he never fought Gaethje or tripped over that SFX wire, Tony absolutely had the best shot against Khabib out of all the chums Khabib fought afterward.

I'm a huge Khabib fan but he only defended in Emirates, where you can tell it isn't 100 degrees but at least 115 degrees, or against post-Mayweather McGregor. Obviously Tony had a chance against The Eagle.

Y'all act like Chuck that got KO'd by Tito is the same Chuck that everyone was terrified of. People get old.

Tony wasn't able to cut Diaz, and Diaz get cut usually by touching gloves. Plus he was running for his life like in the Gaethje fight.

Yes, in the past 2 years we all saw a washed-up Tony..but I think Khabib would have ragdolled him, given any forms and situations.

From "the chosen one to beat Khabib"
0*ClNkFOqECf10gm1R.png

.. to this...

Gaethje
76e79ca4d0dfeaa1dc9fdb8dbe0c19343a720dc9.gif

Oliveira
49e3279690ddfba10788b8e80965e8a0acfab5a0.gif

Dariush
1318235554.jpg

Chandler
DecentMatureArctichare-size_restricted.gif

Nate

ThankfulSerpentineAnchovy-size_restricted.gif
The best time for that fight to happen was had it happened back in 2015, back when that was a Prime Tony and Khabib still didn't hit his prime (despite ofc it doesn't make sense to put fighters fighting each other not a prime for prime), it would've been a competitive fight, and who knows who would've won? I still think maybe Khabib would've still won, so actually that fight didn't make sense in the first place, only in 2015 would've made sense.

Back