Opinion Does that sound a bit xenophobic to you ?

you quoted my question and replied with a question. who is the retard now?
Do you have brain damage? I was asking a stand-alone question based on something you said to someone else in a conversation.

It says a lot that you’re embarrassed to even say what country you’re from

Barboza is living in america and is a american citizen! What do you have to say now dumbass?
he's from brazil, speaks portugese as his native tongue. is a deep rooted brazlian. Him applying and getting granted citizenship doiesn't instantly not make him a foreigner. what say YOu now, dumbass. lol

i am the last one to race bait shit, but i dont know how else i can understand that Gaethje quote??

I lived in a country where you would lose your job immediately if you said something like this..

Of coarse it is. Whenever a white American or European is proud if their heritage it means they're a biggot.

i think its the definition of racist. what does that even mean? foreigner?? what is a foreigner in USA, how is that defined? someone who isnt a american citizen?? (barboza is) or someone who is simply not white american? please help, what is a "foreigner" in america?
My wife is a foreign born from Thailand with US citizenship, she considers herself a foreigner.... anyone who isn’t native born a US citizen maybe? my son was born in Japan, consular birth certificate (birth abroad) has always been a US citizen, we don’t consider him a foreigner. Maybe that makes sense, yes complicated...lol

Do you have brain damage? I was asking a stand-alone question based on something you said to someone else in a conversation.

It says a lot that you’re embarrassed to even say what country you’re from
listen dumb kid, you quoted my simple question but didnt answer it, instead you just throw in your own stupid question that has nothing to do with my question. Thats not how conversations in my world work. if you want an answer, well answer me first, then we go from there.

i am the last one to race bait shit, but i dont know how else i can understand that Gaethje quote??

I lived in a country where you would lose your job immediately if you said something like this..

Not remotely racist. People need to learn what words mean and not assign their own meaning to them. A FOREIGNER is from a different Nation. That foreigner may be of a different RACE or they may not. Gaethje is white aka Caucasian but he is talking about carrying the American Flag against the foreigner. Did you know that not all Americans are Caucasian? Some FOREIGNERS are Caucasian.

Gaethje is also on video calling Michael Johnson uneducated which is a common racial insult towards African Americans. So this isn’t the first time.

Definitely something to keep in mind.

I guess that's 10x worse than video documentation of MJ calling him inbred, which is common insult towards whites from the midwest.

Definitely something to keep in mind.

giphy.gif

Sword cuts both ways, ya turd.

My wife is a foreign born from Thailand with US citizenship, she considers herself a foreigner.... anyone who isn’t native born a US citizen maybe? my son was born in Japan, consular birth certificate (birth abroad) has always been a US citizen, we don’t consider him a foreigner. Maybe that makes sense, yes complicated...lol

its not complicated.

This is nothing new

Country vs country fights have been built up before. Ireland vs Brazil, USA vs Brazil, ect.

I'm sure the Brazilians love it when they fight Americans because the crowd in Brazil really gets behind them more than usual
Yep, Brazilian's are extremely nationalistic, and that nationalism is clear in their support for Brazilian athletes..
There's a reason why they elected Bolsonaro.

Not remotely racist. People need to learn what words mean and not assign their own meaning to them. A FOREIGNER is from a different Nation. That foreigner may be of a different RACE or they may not. Gaethje is white aka Caucasian but he is talking about carrying the American Flag against the foreigner. Did you know that not all Americans are Caucasian? Some FOREIGNERS are Caucasian.
i got that, but like i said multiple times now, Barboza is a american citizen living in america!

If I were an SJW cunt yeah I'd be pretty offended

so every single person except the native americans are foreigners???? is that how that works????
The country a person is born in is considered to be their natural born citizenship. You didn't know that?

So Barboza is a natural born Brazilian citizen

Back