News Does this guy have the biggest balls?

- Dude jumps into water , without cage, to be next Tigers and Great Whites feeding on whale carcass.

- When he dives into the water, his head hits something. He says he turned around and saw the eyes of a 4.5 meter great White, so must have head butted it.

- He ties a rope around the whale carcass so that he could tow it out to sea because it was floating towards shark nets and he didn't want the sharks getting caught in the nets.

Instead of big balls, I suggest he has a tiny brain.

- Dude jumps into water , without cage, to be next Tigers and Great Whites feeding on whale carcass.

- When he dives into the water, his head hits something. He says he turned around and saw the eyes of a 4.5 meter great White, so must have head butted it.

- He ties a rope around the whale carcass so that he could tow it out to sea because it was floating towards shark nets and he didn't want the sharks getting caught in the nets.

He sounds Strayan. Them Strayans be crazy cunts. Pure blood Dundees and Steve Irwins.

'Cept @Wol[S]dog[/S]cat. He a scaredy cat.

Jon Voight: With these sharks, this much heat, you should pass.

Big balls dude: It's worth the stretch.

If they have a whale to feast on, I'm assuming they're not hungry and therefore not bothered to attack and eat anything else.
I've been terrified of sharks for years, but I'm trying to look at it rationally, still no chance you'd get me anywhere close though.

i thought it was going to be the ukranian guy who picked up the land mine and carried it off the road

Alex Honnold has 1000x bigger balls and it's not even close

Some things are guts and balls. Some things are a lack of brains.

Your friendly reminder that WW2 naval deaths were the worst deaths ever suffered in a combat zone.

maxresdefault.jpg

Possibly him

If they have a whale to feast on, I'm assuming they're not hungry and therefore not bothered to attack and eat anything else.
I've been terrified of sharks for years, but I'm trying to look at it rationally, still no chance you'd get me anywhere close though.
He headbutted the 4.5 meter great white though.
And he said the dusky sharks were trying to bite him but then moved away when the great white came by him, and this was before he reached the carcass.

-
Nah the truth is that all the sharks saw him jump into the water and thought "OMG that is one crazy White dude", we better not start shit with crazy.

Ok so who on this forum has the balls to go swim with great whites, without a cage?

I would do it, but have a runny nose right now.

Back