Does Tom Brady have the longest Wiki out of all sports athletes?

I would think Ali's would be pretty long as well

If I remember correctly Manny Pacquiao's is so long that both his boxing career and political career are actually there own dedicated wikipedia page
Clicked the thread to say this. His wiki is actually insanely long lol

Because I'm sad, I decided to copy paste his wiki into word from the name down to the references/bibliography.

It's approx 18,000 words. That's including all the stats, I got 18435 words..

Federer comes close clocking in with a whopping 18,182.

Muhammad Ali is only around 14,700.

Lionel Messi is around 21,000 including stats though thats the biggest I can find..

I might be off a bit but I tried Schumacher, Gretzky, Pele, Tyson, Tiger Woods and a few others. Messi is the only one I can find with a longer copy/paste wiki article than Tom Brady if that helps.

Jesus Christ this lockdown is shit. This cold night will turn us all to fools and mad men.

Read this shit
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Brady

It took me 3 days to get through that book of a Wiki.
Not even Michael Jordan, Mike Tyson, or Conor McGregor is as long as this.

Thats because newer atlethes get detailed accounts for every season they play, with older atlethes you only get overviews of their careers as no one can really give detailed accounts of what Pele did year by year (and LOL at Conor).

Im surprised at Jordan's not being longer as most of his career is well documented .

A lot of information that could be summed up much quicker by deleting it all and saying

"Nowhere near as good as Aaron Rodgers."

The dude with one total SB? Haha.

that is when she was in prime too noice. tom brady is a weirdo who kisses his kids in the mouth though.

I guess one of his kids has that aging disease from the Robin Williams movie.
hqdefault.jpg

Screenshot-from-2020-01-29-16-16-09.png

Im surprised at Jordan's not being longer as most of his career is well documented .
Jordan is kinda like Manny Pac. They both have a ton of dedicated wiki pages instead of just trying to fit it into a single page (Jordan for example has his own dedicated page for each memorable game, his career achievements, his shoe line, every resteraunt/game he's done, every single family member........ect).

He's so big that he needs like 15 different pages

that is his daddy or zaddy.

Zaddy? I guess I have something to research.

There is/was this game called Don't Wake Daddy. I think the older version implied child abuse for disturbing the father's repose.
5c1900c8-cb2e-4d64-baf1-006f9ecb9d75_1.73567a33b33446208896f496d4526e62.jpeg

Zaddy? I guess I have something to research.

There is/was this game called Don't Wake Daddy. I think the older version implied child abuse for disturbing the father's repose.
5c1900c8-cb2e-4d64-baf1-006f9ecb9d75_1.73567a33b33446208896f496d4526e62.jpeg
<mma4><mma4>

I remember back when Colbert hosted the Colbert Report, he mentioned that his show's wiki was longer than the wiki for the country of France.

Jordan is kinda like Manny Pac. They both have a ton of dedicated wiki pages instead of just trying to fit it into a single page (Jordan for example has his own dedicated page for each memorable game, his career achievements, his shoe line, every resteraunt/game he's done, every single family member........ect).

He's so big that he needs like 15 different pages

Well that explains it. It made no sense to me cause not only Jordan's career is well documented in video, but he has the fanatic fanbase that will be willing to put every small detail in to a wiki (as is the case).

A GOAT wiki page for the GOAT

It's only natural

A lot of information that could be summed up much quicker by deleting it all and saying

"Nowhere near as good as Aaron Rodgers."

That has an interesting ring to it but its off by 5

Back