Does your body crack a lot?

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It seems every movement i make makes me pop my joints, its not painfull and im pretty active so i don't think its because im sedentary. Anyway everytime i look on google it says its arthritis, but i fell nothing its just really easy to crack it. Does this happen to you guys as well?

My joints been cracking since I was a lil kid. I'd say don't worry about it.

The more you crack, the more you crack... I can crack my shoulder blades infinite amounts of times just from doing it a lot... I feel like it's probably best not to.

If I don't crack my fingers for a long time it's hard to crack them and it hurts, if I do it often it becomes easy and painless.

every other step for my left ankle, i think its from basketball injury that i let heal on its own instead of going to hospital. I have noticed i drag my leg alittle bit instead of stepping proper

Dislocated my thumb a couple of times so that does. Rode horses, played tennis and rode dirt biles for years so my hips crack every now and again. Totally worth it though.

Once I slept on my shoulder wrong and I woke up and could barely lift my arm. It didn't really hurt it was just like my arm was frozen. Hours later I'm at work and I was chasing after and elevator and when I pivoted to enter my arm let out the loudest crack I'd ever heard. It sent shock waves through my entire body and my knees even buckled a little. Within a minute my arm was back to normal. It was really weird. I figure that's what chiropractors do for you.

Only my right shoulder. I separated it a few years ago and now it is always sore and makes cracking/crunching sounds when I raise my arm above shoulder level. Can't be bothered to get it checked out again so I just deal with the discomfort.

Yup. Back everytime I stand up straight.

Fingers, neck, back, elbows, ankles.. Feels good everytime. Usually just needs to be cracked when my muscles aren't loose like after sleeping or driving.

Yeah, my jaw cracks, as well as my elbows, fingers, neck, knees and back.

When my jaw and elbows crack, it usually hurts like a bitch.

It seems every movement i make makes me pop my joints, its not painfull and im pretty active so i don't think its because im sedentary. Anyway everytime i look on google it says its arthritis, but i fell nothing its just really easy to crack it. Does this happen to you guys as well?

Almost every joint in my body snaps and pops.

Back