News Dog Behavior and the Kristi Noem execution of her dog

Thankfully she was dumb enough to write about it and let people know what she is a nutcase before she was running as VP.. basically ended her career as both republicans and democrats and everyone else hates her now . Everyone likes dogs, even hitler had dogs

The dog had come from another family that struggled with the dog’s aggressive personality.

1. Where are you getting that information?
2. What was the behavior? One thing that has been established is that untrained dog handlers aren't a reliable source of information on determining aggressive dog behavior.

1. Where are you getting that information?
2. What was the behavior? One thing that has been established is that untrained dog handlers aren't a reliable source of information on determining aggressive dog behavior.
It came from another article. Not the one you posted. https://nebraskaexaminer.com/2024/0...-backlash-against-her-killing-a-dog-and-goat/

Furthermore, in South Dakota, she was well within her rights to do what she did.

40-34-1. Killing of dog lawful when disturbing domestic animals.
It shall be lawful for any person to kill any dog found chasing, worrying, injuring, or killing poultry or domestic animals except on the premises of the owners of said dog or dogs

She sounds like a psychopath - the dog didn't pose a direct threat to her family or other people. She chose to kill it because she believed that the dog couldn't be trained (despite still being classified as a puppy).

Most people are shaken after killing something, and this woman decides while she is out at the gravel pit, she is going to do the same thing to their pet goat (who smelled bad and was ornery...... had nobody told her what a goat is?). Shoots him twice.

I'm surprised she would tell this story. Some of the most died in red Republicans I know are huge dog lovers - I hope she experiences a total career wipeout.

It came from another article. Not the one you posted. https://nebraskaexaminer.com/2024/0...-backlash-against-her-killing-a-dog-and-goat/

Furthermore, in South Dakota, she was well within her rights to do what she did.

40-34-1. Killing of dog lawful when disturbing domestic animals.
It shall be lawful for any person to kill any dog found chasing, worrying, injuring, or killing poultry or domestic animals except on the premises of the owners of said dog or dogs

Thanks. Unfortunately, it does not give any details about how the dog was "aggressive" and as we already established, what people say is aggression very often isn't. Noem thought the dog nipping at her was aggression and it wasn't, it was redirected excitement. Also, considering she let her young children play with the dog, I don't think she demonstrated any real concern about aggression.

I am not challenging the legality of her actions, only the necessity of it.

Some of the most died in red Republicans I know are huge dog lovers - I hope she experiences a total career wipeout.

I'd be shocked if it didn't. She's in full damage control mode now, and she almost certainly is out of the running as Trump's VP pick.

Thanks. Unfortunately, it does not give any details about how the dog was "aggressive" and as we already established, what people say is aggression very often isn't. Noem thought the dog nipping at her was aggression and it wasn't, it was redirected excitement. Also, considering she let her young children play with the dog, I don't think she demonstrated any real concern about aggression.

I am not challenging the legality of her actions, only the necessity of it.
Fair enough. The owner of the chickens probably would have shot the dog if she hadn't. My guess is that if it hadn't been for the attack on the chickens she probably would have given the dog to a shelter or something.

I didn't read all that and had to Google who Kristi is... kinda has that Tiffani Amber thing going on

kristinoem_022324gn08_w.jpg

*** Some people shouldn't own pets
Tiffani Thiessen is soo much better looking.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
This.
I personally don’t give a fuck what method she used to put down a dog 20 years ago. I definitely wouldn’t have ever done that, but whatever.

However , she’s fucking retarded for writing about that in a book.

She's not Hitler

But she did show absolutely shit judgment both in her actions and then in telling the story to the public and she's not fit to lead

I’m not gonna lie, I’m sad for the goat.

That’s just what goats do :(

Back