Dog owners are weird

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I found a picture from the guy that dumped his fiancee for the dog.
Remember that thread?

My Daisy dog wears a vest that says Daddys Girl everytime we go on a walk

<{1-7}>

121491823_3628283397223554_8145001519849510138_n.jpg

I'm cool with people spoiling their dogs.

However, I'm not cool with 'dog parents' basically replacing the concept of having kids with dog-ownership.

Your dogs are going to be dead in 10 to 15 years. Kids would be your legacy.

However, I'm not cool with 'dog parents' basically replacing the concept of having kids with dog-ownership.

This. I love dogs too, but anybody using the term fur baby needs to be slapped.

After having so much shit with people, I got myself two dogs and live like a recluse outside of work. They are loyal, they are protective and they love you and they give me a reason not to go to bullshit parties and gatherings.

lol - this. You know those women who go to a gathering and people are talking about their kids and she'll be like "Oh ya.....I totally understand that. I have dog so it's basically the same thing". Bitch, please. You can shoot your own dog and won't go to jail. Can't shoot your own kid.

Dogs are cool, for the most part. I have a GSD; great dog. It's a commitment, but helps anchor my life.

We don't deserve dogs!

They are true angels with the most benevolent souls. The best animal on the planet ever. The way they look at you is love at first sight!

Having a dog doesn't make you a good person but it DOES make you a better person. I know tons of assholes who ended up getting a dog and to a degree, they became better human beings.

Animal cruelty should be treated with the same seriousness as a pedophile because it takes an extremely evil soul to want to hurt an animal who years for human companionship.

I don't need nor desire a legacy personally.. I'll be quite content when I go hopefully with no lasting impression on the world. Different strokes for different folks.

20220426_130711.jpg

Back