Dogs Of Peace Strike Again..

I believe the woman could have possibly died from natural causes, and the dogs being so loyal stuck by her side, until hours of starvation led them to feed on their beloved owner's corpse. If this possibility is true I feel very bad for those dogs.

I believe the woman could have possibly died from natural causes, and the dogs being so loyal stuck by her side, until hours of starvation led them to feed on their beloved owner's corpse. If this possibility is true I feel very bad for those dogs.

Yeah, but as I understand dem hounds from hell were on leash but loose. It's not like they were in the middle of nowhere, as I understand. So your belief is invalid.

<26> .

I agree with you here.

It seems to not be fine under any owner as I'm sure you are aware the common cry from an owner of a pitt who's attacked someone was "oh he's never done that before."

Which brings me back to the reality of the situation which is that animals are not machines, as much as we think the most well trained/well mannered animal can be. It's its own master. It makes it's own decisions and many things can set off a well mannered well trained dog.

Their's never a 100 percent guarantee.

And it's with that knowledge then that if you are walking down the street with your son/daughter and you see something like this...

46ea1328321e043f03b471c42fcba09a--girls-best-friend-best-friends.jpg

Your stress level is on red alert.

You know damn well that woman, regardless of her responsibility and training, can't hold that thing back if it decides for whatever random reason that your son/daughter is fair game.

It's bullshit that she should be allowed to stress everyone else out because she has a pittbull fetish.

How is she being allowed to stress everyone out?? She's dead. Not sure where a pitbull fetish comes into play.

Just say in.

l@nd0 .

How is she being allowed to stress everyone out?? She's dead. Not sure where a pitbull fetish comes into play.

Just say in.

l@nd0 .

Reference my pic. It's of small ass dog owners who in no way could hold their dog back if it ever decided to "go for it".

Yeah, but as I understand dem hounds from hell were on leash but loose. It's not like they were in the middle of nowhere, as I understand. So your belief is invalid.

<26> .
How does that disprove anything? You're response is irrelevant.

Did she have the dogs since their birth? We’re they reacues? What kind of environment were they in before?

Obviously the breed has a history of being intentionally bred for aggression. This is a well known fact. But dog behaviorist, as far as I know (and I happen to know a few), would not assert that the breed is inherently dangerous. Further, every vet I know would confirm the same. Any academic articles I can find would again confIrm this.
The fact that folks think this breed is by its very nature bent toward these kinds of acts is a failure to take into account the context of how the dogs are raised. The aggression is similar to a hunting dog with a top pedigree: it’ll do the basics of what you want the dog to do, but it’s a useless hunter without training. A violent pit bull is the same: the aggression is there by nature, but it’ll come out in particular ways depending on how it’s trained/raised.

It’s a combo of nurture vs nature. I read up On this stuff because I have two pit bull rescues, one of them with some problems. The trainer we used is kind of famous—a big deal in the field—and has turned me onto a lot of literature on this stuff.

That said, while I do think the breed is misunderstood, once the damage is done it’s done. A lot of pit bulls don’t need homes. They need to be put down. The breed will be fixed when sub cultures stop abusing and twisting the breed. Essentially, the nurturing needs to totally shift.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...grisly-mauling-by-her-dogs-cops-says.amp.html

"A Virginia woman was mauled to death by her dogs while taking them for a walk in the woods near her home, local authorities said Friday."

"Local deputies found the body of Bethany Stephens, 22, in a wooded area off of Manakin Road in Goodland, Va. around 8:20 p.m. on Thursday, the Richmond Times-Dispatch reported.

"In a news conference Friday, Sheriff James L. Agnew said Stephens’ body was found guarded by “two very large, brindle-colored pitbull dogs.” He suspected that the dogs had been bred for fighting."

"In an initial report, the medical examiner’s office said Stephens had defensive wounds on her hands and arms. But the first traumatic injury she suffered was to her throat and face, Agnew said. "It appears she was taken to the ground, lost consciousness, and the dogs then mauled her to death," he said, according to a local Fox affiliate."

"The area where they found the victim’s body was covered in blood, Agnew said, adding that it took at least eight hours for investigators to collect over 60 pieces of evidence."

"It was an absolutely grisly mauling," Sheriff Agnew said. "In my 40 years of law enforcement I've never seen anything quite like it. I hope I never see anything like it again."

"The dogs, which are now with Goochland Animal Control, will most likely be euthanized."

But we must not judge this misunderstood breed. In before pages of offended pit bull owners.

16265760_614518405399948_874193650876613457_n.jpg

Truly a sad state of affairs. RIP. Discuss..

<{1-11}> .

Fuck pitbulls kill em all! They are a menace! Its not the owners the things were meant to kill, bred to kill in fact! They are game dogs, by their nature they are bred for tearing things apart.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-sister-mauled-death-dogs-Tennessee-home.html

EXCLUSIVE: Baby boy and his two year-old sister are BOTH mauled to death by two pet pit bulls: Healthcare worker mom is also injured trying to stop the attack at their Tennessee home
  • Hollace Dean Bennard, five months, and Lilly Jane Bennard, two, died on Wednesday after being attacked by the family's two pit bulls
  • Their mother Kirstie Jane Bennard, 30, was also injured in the attack from trying to save her children
  • She was transported to Regional One Health in 'critical condition' and a family friend told DailyMail.com that she is 'hanging in there'
  • Bennard's husband Colby was reportedly uninjured. It is not clear if he was home during the 3.30pm attack
  • Eight years ago, Colby Bennard shared a photo of two pit bulls and referred to them as 'house lions', although it's unclear if these are the killer pets

Did she have the dogs since their birth? We’re they reacues? What kind of environment were they in before?

Obviously the breed has a history of being intentionally bred for aggression. This is a well known fact. But dog behaviorist, as far as I know (and I happen to know a few), would not assert that the breed is inherently dangerous. Further, every vet I know would confirm the same. Any academic articles I can find would again confIrm this.
The fact that folks think this breed is by its very nature bent toward these kinds of acts is a failure to take into account the context of how the dogs are raised. The aggression is similar to a hunting dog with a top pedigree: it’ll do the basics of what you want the dog to do, but it’s a useless hunter without training. A violent pit bull is the same: the aggression is there by nature, but it’ll come out in particular ways depending on how it’s trained/raised.

It’s a combo of nurture vs nature. I read up On this stuff because I have two pit bull rescues, one of them with some problems. The trainer we used is kind of famous—a big deal in the field—and has turned me onto a lot of literature on this stuff.

That said, while I do think the breed is misunderstood, once the damage is done it’s done. A lot of pit bulls don’t need homes. They need to be put down. The breed will be fixed when sub cultures stop abusing and twisting the breed. Essentially, the nurturing needs to totally shift.

It does really seem like a problem in that if you just focus on banning a certain breed then bad owners and badly raised dogs will just migrate to another breed or sub breed, there are ALOT of dog breeds that have been raised to be potentially aggressive as guard dogs I could imagine taking over.

I think what really needs to happen in a lot of places is that law enforcement takes notice of warnings before something terrible happens, from a UK perspective that seems to very rarely happen, unless a dog has seriously mauled or killed a human really there is not very much interest in doing anything.

I love dogs but fuck pitbulls. The world would be so much better off if they all just disappeared.

The first page of this thread is a graveyard.

<{dayum}>

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...wo-men-tried-wrestle-youngster-free-jaws.html

Terrifying moment 'XL Bully' dog mauls 11-year-old girl in the street before crazed animal chases and attacks two men who tried to wrestle the youngster free from its jaws

This is the horrific moment an XL Bully dog attacks a little girl before going for two men trying to save her.

The nightmare bite attacks unfolded as the animal's owner was taking it for a walk on Saturday afternoon in Bordesley Green, Birmingham.

A video circulating online which was taken from the top deck of a double-decker bus showed the rampage erupt.

The little girl's arms was chomped on by the animal before a man managed to pull the dog off her.

She ran into a shop for safety as the XL Bully was held on the floor but it then managed to escape.

The dog sprints after another man, who is seen on the film wearing a while t-shirt and shorts.

Why get a dog you can't control?

Back