*** Dolidze vs. Imavov Was Terrible Mega Thread ***

Casual would be too high of praise. Usually skip 10-12 fights on the card and just come look for the KO gifs. Attention on co-main or main is about 2 minutes, if they aren't swinging to kill probably not looking at screen anymore. No WMMA, ever.

Meh UFC has been dropping off in quality for a while now, hoping the lack of USADA will lead to some more entertainment.

Honestly, ONE FC had been single handedly carrying my waning interest in MMA and even kickboxing. Not nearly as many names but their cards usually always deliver. They do MT fights in Lumpinee stadium like every Friday and they're always fucking bangers.

If you are aware that there are UFC fights tonight, you're not a casual. You don't even have to watch them. Just knowing that there are throwaway fights taking place tonight behind closed doors and buried on a streaming service for D-level sporting events is enough.

All this mediocre grappling by mid-level fighters, who’d be getting twisted in a pretzel vs actual good grapplers, is draining my will to watch.

Anyone else joining me in becoming a Just Bleed adherent?
I became a casual viewer last year -- it's just so hard to keep up with everything. I still love the sport though.

This was worthless trash.

Roman is a Busch league fighter with zero understanding of distance and striking fundamentals.
Imavov has the killer instinct of an Australian squirrel. A 70 year old with erectile dysfunction would've finished sooner.
Garbage. Wasted my time.

I should've watched the Bucks Mavs first half.
Can't believe I missed Luka dropping 30 pts for this. I will maybe only watch ppv cards moving forward.

Cards are getting worse. Mid ranked fighters are Busch League. It's dead.

Apex cards are horrible, but I guess that's the price of having UFC cards (nearly) every week.

Meh UFC has been dropping off in quality for a while now, hoping the lack of USADA will lead to some more entertainment.

Honestly, ONE FC had been single handedly carrying my waning interest in MMA and even kickboxing. Not nearly as many names but their cards usually always deliver. They do MT fights in Lumpinee stadium like every Friday and they're always fucking bangers.
Remember like 10 years ago when every fucking ppv was straight up amazing and filled with stars? I have no fucking clue who 70% of these fighters are

what took you so long?

my interest in mma started dropping years ago.

Reactions: SRN
This was worthless trash.

Roman is a Busch league fighter with zero understanding of distance and striking fundamentals.
Imavov has the killer instinct of an Australian squirrel. A 70 year old with erectile dysfunction would've finished sooner.
Garbage. Wasted my time.

I should've watched the Bucks Mavs first half.
Can't believe I missed Luka dropping 30 pts for this. I will maybe only watch ppv cards moving forward.

Cards are getting worse. Mid ranked fighters are Busch League. It's dead.
We don't have squrriels in Australia
it's also spelt Bush

I agree with everything else you said

If you're talking about Dildoze, then yeah.

Imanov will be a mw champion soon. He has all the right tools. His fighting stance reminds me of Alex

Back