Media Dominick Cruz name's his top 5 middleweights of all time

Well I mean, He's only lost at MW to rob, costa and izzy. And arguably holds wins over rob, costa and izzy.
Arguably I guess, but they were close fights which gives him some points(I wouldn't give too many for the Izzy performance tho, that fight sucked).
I'm not denying he's up there, however at number two right behind Izzy who defended his title multiple times in the division for years while also excluding Silva or even Whittaker(the guy who beat him in a championship bout) is a big stretch for me.

Running the full length of the octagon knocks adesanya down out of the top 5

giphy.gif
Shitting yourself mid-fight knocks you off the list completely

YoelRomero_cagad.jpg

He seems to be doing the shertard thing where he pretends that only those who popped did PED's and the rest didn't, so he disqualifies them from the list. Except for Romero where he believes the BS story of tainted supplements.

this is actually just a top UFC list (not all-time) and two of these guys were never UFC champions

I guess Anderson Silva don’t exist anymore
View attachment 1024455
Lol this list. Mousasi kicked the Chris' ass. Costa won vs Romero. Adesanya got the shit beaten by Pereira and Strickland.
Now, naming Rich Franklin but not the guy who killed him twice... That's just the cherry. Double cherry.
What a fucking yolk

Arguably I guess, but they were close fights which gives him some points(I wouldn't give too many for the Izzy performance tho, that fight sucked).
I'm not denying he's up there, however at number two right behind Izzy who defended his title multiple times in the division for years while also excluding Silva or even Whittaker(the guy who beat him in a championship bout) is a big stretch for me.
I think it's completely reasonable to have romero above whittaker.

Yoel has beaten better fighters than Whittaker.

Rockhold
Weidman
Jacare (yoels was closer to jacares peak)
Machida
Brunson

I call yoel and rob 1-1 so head to head it's cancelled out. he also get beat less bad against izzy.
also if you're not going to put fighters who have popped on your list, then it's reasonable to not have anderson silva.

he doesn't name steroid cheats, lots of analysts don't.
I know that (if people forget the "eye test"), Romero's case was the most obvious, open and shut, tainted supplement example one can use, but he did have a positive for an anabolic growth hormone. So Dom would have to draw that sorta line if he's sticking with ths list

He seems to be doing the shertard thing where he pretends that only those who popped did PED's and the rest didn't, so he disqualifies them from the list. Except for Romero where he believes the BS story of tainted supplements.
No, it's just that the people who got caught got caught, so they're disqualified.

Also, it was pretty clear cut tainted sup's

I know that (if people forget the "eye test"), Romero's case was the most obvious, open and shut, tainted supplement example one can use, but he did have a positive for an anabolic growth hormone. So Dom would have to draw that sorta line if he's sticking with ths list
yoel was forgiven. I believe he won a law suit regarding it.

but yes, he does look like one of the Xmen or some shit.

Lol this list. Mousasi kicked the Chris' ass. Costa won vs Romero. Adesanya got the shit beaten by Pereira and Strickland.
Now, naming Rich Franklin but not the guy who killed him twice... That's just the cherry. Double cherry.
What a fucking yolk
Has to be some context here, surely......even the biggest hater couldn't leave Silva from the top 5.
Guys, other pro-fighters/champions who are analysts don't name steroid cheats. They just dont .Do you think if Cruz made a list of the best bantamweights he'd put TJ on it? do you think Cejudo would put TJ on it?

no, because TJ is a cheater. No different from anderson.

yoel was forgiven. I believe he won a law suit regarding it.

but yes, he does look like one of the Xmen or some shit.
That he did, (which he's probably never gonna earn anything from either). But that's not "forgiven" per se, cuz you do still get suspended. You are still responsible for what you put in your body.

Good list including Gegard.

GOATS recognize GOATS

Back