Social Dominion Voting Systems files $1.3 billion defamation suit against MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell

He coulda had it all...
mike-fitting.jpg

From what I read, Dominion were not able to articulate a shred of evidence showing actual damage. I’m all in support of people getting held accountable for making false or dishonest claims, but the law is the law and Dominion is going to get pounded at trial.

From what I read, Dominion were not able to articulate a shred of evidence showing actual damage. I’m all in support of people getting held accountable for making false or dishonest claims, but the law is the law and Dominion is going to get pounded at trial.

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/11/9759...on-voting-systems-after-trump-supporters-balk

"The three person Board of Stark County Commissioners in Ohio rejected the purchase of more than 1,400 new Dominion voting machines. The county's Board of Elections had recommended the purchase, but the three members voted to withhold the money for the purchase following pressure from supporters of former President Trump, who falsely accused the machines of manipulating vote tallies in President Biden's favor."

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...chine-equipment-last-thing-louisianians-want/

Louisiana voters are not buying the Republican Secretary of State’s request for the state to buy $100 million in Dominion voting machines.

Not related to the case but My nephew(not pillow) in tech school out in Ireland has had dominion's coding structure and vulnerabilities discussed numerous times all year between his distributed systems and machine learning classes for CS.

There's a meme about the lotto companies computer systems being able to tell them pretty much all the data on tickets sold; Numbers, locals, when purchased and all in real time. It then makes fun of how long it takes the US with recounts, recalls, "still counting", found more ballots. etc.

We should be so much more proficient and secure in compiling our voting data.

We'll get there hopefully.

iu

Last edited:
Is orange man bless bad because of his pick ?

Is orange man bless bad because of his pick ?

must be. it sucks when a judges loyalty is to the law. not donald trump.

the country could have been in a very different place right now if it was any different.

must be. it sucks when a judges loyalty is to the law. not donald trump.

the country could have been in a very different place right now if it was any different.
So Trump made a good pick ? Nice of you to compliment Trump.

So Trump made a good pick ? Nice of you to compliment Trump.

i dont know if you could consider him a good pick from trump, seeing how all of these judges are clearly part of the deep state in one big conspiracy against him, and somehow they all managed to fly right under his radar just to do him dirty in the end.

i dont know who's been vouchiing for these guys, but theyve obviously been hitting the crackpipe with mike lindell. not a single judge in any court of the land has went to bat for donnie dearest. this conspiracy sure runs deep.

damn you judges. damn you fbi. damn you bill barr. damn you hugo chavez. damn you obama's microwaves. damn you chinese thermostats. damn you bamboo. damn you mickey mouse. damn you bill gates. damn you jeff bezos. damn you big tech. damn you aliens from mars. damn you italian space lasers!

Last edited:
Back