Don’t hate Aljo for this, hate Yan

Yan’s fault. Doesn’t matter if Sterling was legit concussed or not. Yan gave his championship away. You can only put blame on him for being stupid.

Aljo should've continued taking an ass whooping and accepted the L. He has no business holding that belt after getting clowned for 4 rounds.

I don't hate either, just anyone who tries to act like it was a legitimate win.

Obviously it's Yan's fault. Ref told him that Sterling was grounded. A second later he slams a knee at full force into his skull. He can't use the language barrier excuse.

Almost seemed like Aljo goaded him into the knee by touching then lifting his hand up. Aljo knows Yan is stupid enough to do it.

The best ever for Sterling who was going to lose. He is now Champion, and gets Champion pay again. But we know who would have won.

For Christ sakes Yan, if a guy is taller than you and his head is that low figure it out.

Why hate someone that had no choice over someone that had a choice over the matter?

What does Sherdog want? Like, you want Yan to win so you expect Aljo to shake off a hard knee to the head that he wasn't expecting and get up in a compromised condition to get finished by Yan? Yan fucked up. Stop defending Yan. He's the one who threw the strike. If someone knees you in the head, they get a HUGE advantage going forward. There's no way to shake that off in a few minutes. At that level where they are both so evenly matched, that edge is certain doom if Aljo continues.

Put it this way, who has won after deciding to continue after a massive foul like that? Maybe there has been, but I don't remember it. I can remember many who have lost though.

Aljo should stand up and let Yan knock him out. He fucked up my bet. Fuuuuuuck

It was like Yan thought to himself. This Fing guy just wants to kneel here so I'll show him....

Yeah but Yan beat the living sh!t out of him and was a round away from finish

you are a fucking retard
Does it look good to you when someone does this ???I can't support someone who is doing this petty tactic.It just makes u look less of a fighter.I don't care if its a fuking rule.A RETARD came up with this nonsense

Does it look good to you when someone does this ???I can't support someone who is doing this petty tactic.It just makes u look less of a fighter.I don't care if its a fuking rule.A RETARD came up with this nonsense
good or bad, whether ou agree with them or not, the rules are there for a reason. Yan broke the rule aganst kneeing a downed opponent in the head and righly lost his fucking belt. Tough shit.

Honestly.. the moment the illegal knee landed the fight shouldve been stopped as a dq.. sterling shouldnt have been given any choice on the matter.. a knee like that ends fight if done legally.

It's already been established that Yan asked his corner if he was clear to throw the knee and one of them said yes. He couldn't see if Sterling's knee was up because he was standing above him.

No fault on Aljo's part here, that was a bad knee but Yan did not throw it knowing it was illegal.

Back