Don Vito is Dead

What shocked me most about this story was the fact that he was still alive and only 59.

The spearhead of humanity is now a little less sharp. Damn shame.

I'm surprised he lived this long, I mean he didn't exactly seem "healthy"
Back when he was on those shows.

Don't care, Knew he was a Pedo for years now.

i dont care, Bam was a douche bag, and his show was stupid

phew.... I read that as "Danny DeVito is Dead." Don Vito was one sad, sexual assulty dude. Sucks hes dead though.

Don Vito's greatest moment was when Bam and the crew were doing the civil war reenactment and they shut all the power off in the house.. Yet Bam and his crew had the night vision goggles

All you saw was Don Vito get nailed in the face with pies. Old school classic gag and it was even more amazing that Vito got smashed with it in the complete darkness

Someone post this please. Comedy gold

Don Vito's greatest moment was when Bam and the crew were doing the civil war reenactment and they shut all the power off in the house.. Yet Bam and his crew had the night vision goggles

All you saw was Don Vito get nailed in the face with pies. Old school classic gag and it was even more amazing that Vito got smashed with it in the complete darkness

Someone post this please. Comedy gold

Ha. Ha. Ha.

I still remember bam using night vision and lighting up fireworks in his parents bedroom at like 4am and then rushing in and beating the shit out of his fatass dad.

That was great. His dad is such a nasty slob. Remember when pontoons dresses like a gorilla in bams parents hotel room, mom is screaming for her life and bams fatass dad just goes into the bathroom to take a shit....

I still remember bam using night vision and lighting up fireworks in his parents bedroom at like 4am and then rushing in and beating the shit out of his fatass dad.

That was great. His dad is such a nasty slob. Remember when pontoons dresses like a gorilla in bams parents hotel room, mom is screaming for her life and bams fatass dad just goes into the bathroom to take a shit....

I love phil. Dude is such a nice guy and take's all of bam's crap.

Phil has a ton more patience than i would have .

I can't believe he was only 59, he looked that age on the show. I loved the show when i was younger, they were just always having fun, going too far a lot, but it was a funny show. I hate that Phil can't control his weight, he's a really good guy and losing him would crush Bam even more. Bam seems to be in a dark place since Ryan Dunn passed, he can't seem to shake it.

When is Phil going to die?

I love phil. Dude is such a nice guy and take's all of bam's crap.

Phil has a ton more patience than i would have .

Love Phil. If I was Phil I would've beat the fuck out of Bam one time. Because one time is all it would take.

Then again, that silly motherfucker did make them all rich, so...

Love Phil. If I was Phil I would've beat the fuck out of Bam one time. Because one time is all it would take.

Then again, that silly motherfucker did make them all rich, so...

Not to say that Bam is the most agile person in the world, but I imagine if Phil wanted to kick his ass it would take some next level shit to catch him.

Who was he?

What's a Bam Margera? Is that some sort of drink at a bar?

Back