Media Donald "BMF" Trump checking out a ring girl

I was really embarrassed under W but Trump just completely shit all over the prestige of the presidency. It’s hard to respect anybody that likes him.

Fucking virgins man. Billionaire, supermodel wife, golden tower, intelligent and successful children, properties all over the world, most powerful leader in human history. You sound like a Beta Odork voter.

Checking out that legitimate fight-stopping cut on Diaz, is more like it. He's not a Clinton.

Fucking virgins man. Billionaire, supermodel wife, golden tower, intelligent and successful children, properties all over the world, most powerful leader in human history. You sound like a Beta Odork voter.

you can't seriously think this

I was really embarrassed under W but Trump just completely shit all over the prestige of the presidency. It’s hard to respect anybody that likes him.

Eat shit and take the plate to the warroom.

yea, what an outrage acting like a normal person and not putting on some bullshit persona in order to fool the dummies..

I'd grab her by the pussy, too!

For God and for Country!

Awww poor baby. Turn off the cnn and kick your college professors in the face.

Trump's son looks like an abosolute ghoul.

He doesn’t want her. If he really wanted her he would have let it be known by grabbing her by the pussy.
Wrong. You are missing a very important part of the statement, she would have LET him grab her by the pu_ _y, meaning absolute LEGAL permission. You know, the thing adults consent to.

I'd grab her by the pussy, too!

For God and for Country!
No as the statement goes, she would let you grab her by the pu_ _y, meaning legal consenting adult permission. The media try to get people to miss the legal consenting part every time

you can't seriously think this
You’re not actually writing anything. What are you sayingn? Do you have any thoughts of your own or is that the only shit your 14 neurone can put together

I can’t hate him for it

Last edited:
Back