Media Donald Cerrone Responds To "Fix" & "You Took A Dive" Claims

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
He wasn't paid to take a dive,
but he was paid to NOT take Conor down.
SingleUnripeLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

That left hand from Conor was horrendous with Khabib it would have been a takedown for sure and 4 and a half minutes suffering with the back in the mat, I don't get how some people think that was a great performance from Conor

That left hand from Conor was horrendous with Khabib it would have been a takedown for sure and 4 and a half minutes suffering with the back in the mat, I don't get how some people think that was a great performance from Conor
Cucks gonna cuck

It's unbelievable people who claim to have been watching this shit for 20 years lol. Conor was completely airborne when Cowboy contacted him. If he had wrapped up his legs and pushed forward Conor would be on his ass. It couldn't be more of a gift TD. Instead, Cowboy tucks one arm to his side like it's in a sling and flails his other in-between Conor's legs. I don't like making fun of retarded people but that takedown attempt looked retarded and the only explanation is that he realized halfway through that he wasn't supposed to take Conor down. In fact the proof is that Conor isn't stupid, there's no way he would have even tried that ridiculous punch if he thought there was any chance that Cowboy would take him down. Total set-up fight. Real fans have a right to be disgusted.

tumblr_inline_ovt9iw50es1ux0x7o_5401.gif

Cucks gonna cuck
Lol, that was the same crap the CM Punk did with Gall, even with the thigh hitting Gall's face only difference was that Gall kept going and took him down

Well Ben definitely took a dive (into Masdivals knee)

Regarding Cerrone he would not throw the fight but I would not be surprised at all if he got a little extra money or got the fight on the sole condition to keep it standing without circling. He had atrocious foot work and his takedown attempt well lets just say any even mildly decent competitor at WW would have executed that easy.

This was not a fight to help Conors ranking no matter what weight class.
lols. smoking a top guy in 40 seconds. delusion.

No, because he's not leaning into the takedown, he doesn't put his head and arms in the right position for a double, and as soon as he makes contact with Conor, he just stands up. All he did was crouch down and then stand back up, there was no forward impetus into the takedown.

It's exactly as another poster put it, He instinctively ducked the leaping left that he saw coming from a mile away and then realized, "I was told not to be a cowbitch" and stood back up.
Again I don’t know if you’re intentionally lying or just not capable of understanding what you’re watching. You can’t even fuckin acknowledge that he’s clearly impacted by the strike. Not once have you even acknowledged a basic fact of the exchange. Lol at him “just standing up”. Wtf?? It’s on video.

Lol at you assessing where his head and arms should have been. Where should it have been genius given that he ducked to avoid the left hand?

Why is he getting so triggered by some nobodies ?

That's my question about these fighters and celebrities, even Dana White gets pissed. You are just giving them what they want, attention. Just block em and move on.

He wasn't paid to take a dive,
but he was paid to NOT take Conor down.
SingleUnripeLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

Did you miss the knee smashing into the side of his head? How many people complete takedowns after getting smashed in the head? Oh yeah zero.

It's unbelievable people who claim to have been watching this shit for 20 years lol. Conor was completely airborne when Cowboy contacted him. If he had wrapped up his legs and pushed forward Conor would be on his ass. It couldn't be more of a gift TD. Instead, Cowboy tucks one arm to his side like it's in a sling and flails his other in-between Conor's legs. I don't like making fun of retarded people but that takedown attempt looked retarded and the only explanation is that he realized halfway through that he wasn't supposed to take Conor down. In fact the proof is that Conor isn't stupid, there's no way he would have even tried that ridiculous punch if he thought there was any chance that Cowboy would take him down. Total set-up fight. Real fans have a right to be disgusted.
Here you are once again completely ignoring that he took an obvious shot to the head. You’ve literally not acknowledged once that he was knocked back with a strike as he ducked under for the td. Not once.

That's my question about these fighters and celebrities, even Dana White gets pissed. You are just giving them what they want, attention. Just block em and move on.
You have to admit it can’t be easy to just let trolls attack your character and just say nothing to any of them. I’m sure they aren’t the only 2 trolls out there talking shit directly to him.

All i wanna say is that anyone who thinks the fight was fixed is an absolute retard.Thank you for reading.

I don't think there is worth while investments to be made arguing with someone who is retarded. Sorry.
Says the derp it wasn’t fixed he was just trying to lose and did guy.

I can see why you don’t want to engage in dialogue about that position.

Back