Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I cowering about again? Having almost 600 lbs on your total? Maybe even over 600. I have no idea what your best total is.

Can you really provide me with a good reason as to why I would take a bet with someone of your strength level? Should I also take a 6-month deadlift improvement bet with someone who's never touched a barbell before? That would be super fair.

There's no fair bet between me and you when it comes to adding strength. I'm puzzled as to why you don't understand this.
Lol yes I get it. You're done getting stronger. Literally maxed out. Best years behind you.

What's funny is, if you showed someone who didn't know me or you our pictures and ages, and asked which one was done getting stronger, I'm pretty sure they'd guess wrong. Sorry to hear it, man. At least I have something to look forward to, and you of course will be there to follow my progress.

Lol yes I get it. You're done getting stronger. Literally maxed out. Best years behind you.

What's funny is, if you showed someone who didn't know me or you our pictures and ages, and asked which one was done getting stronger, I'm pretty sure they'd guess wrong. Sorry to hear it, man. At least I have something to look forward to, and you of course will be there to follow my progress.

100%. You nailed it.

You can always up your dosage. And add orals.

Or even stop being a pussy and take some tren....

Best years behind you.
I feel like mine definitely are (as far as getting strong goes). It's pretty shitty that I didn't take advantage while I was younger.

I fully expected to be pulling 500+ by now, but I guess the road to hitting 600+ again is just going to be a lot longer than I planned on.

On the bright side, these two months of lifting have improved my physique immensely. Being able to do this again while fucking the gf is something I'm glad to have back.

Gif_2_sm2v48.gif

Watching yourself fuck is the bee's knees.

Or maybe it's the bees' knees. I'm not sure.

Hmmm I think... "bee's"

Every time I've gone into a broads bedroom and she has an ideal mirror set up I get giddy inside. And then just accept the fact that I'll soon ruin any long term future with said girl by pointing to and thumbs upping myself in said mirror while she's bent over

I've done it before. She just laughed and shook her head and I said "You know I had to once".

I can't wait until I'm 50 years old and the highlight of my day is launching incoherent insults at some kid half my age over the Interwebs.

This would be like me talking shit to Pete Rubish, Tom Martin, Larry Williams, or Kevin Oak.

Why would they even give a fuck about what I have to say? We're not even in the same realm when it comes to strength.

Can confirm 100% that Tom would not give a shit lol.

I can't wait until I'm 50 years old and the highlight of my day is launching incoherent insults at some kid half my age over the Interwebs.
It's not the only thing I do. I also sit in my lawnchair and yell at kids to get out of my yard. Gotta diversify.

It's not the only thing I do. I also sit in my lawnchair and yell at kids to get out of my yard. Gotta diversify.

Have you considered using that time to work on getting stronger?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back