Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

I think he did it because there was so much media there and he decided to take advantage of it.

In his suicide manifesto, he didn't really say anything about Trump.

I made the same initial error linking it to Trump, but yeah, looks like he just did there and then because of the media attention.

It's natural to assume it's about Donald Trump since it's literally outside the court room where he's being (controversially, according to some) tried, but further investigation suggests it's little to do with Trump or the case.

Dude threw his life away over conspiracy nonsense.

Sad to see how lost mentally ill people get online.

I don't think they always start out mentally ill, to be honest, because I've now known 2 people who got completely lost in the CTard world, absolutely drowned themselves in it, and while they weren't exactly my favourite people, they weren't mentally ill in any outward sense.

I don't really know what it is that gets people so deeply lost, it might be a mild personality disorder that gets cracked open and feasted upon, but there weren't initially any signs of any of that manifesting in any aspect of their lives.

Maybe something dormant, I dunno.

Scary shit, though, watching people drown themselves like that and turn their entire being into a 'spiracist and little else.

who cares about some guy setting himself on fire. Lets not forget about the real news we learned today. That trump is just letting em rip in the court room and it smells like ass in there
iu

Just to deviate from the topic of the burning guy (this thread is about that now btw) but I was just reading that two of the jurors in this trial are apparently lawyers. I find that personally interesting, as here in Canada lawyers are automatically disqualified from serving as jurors because we’re deemed to know too much about the inner workings of the Justice system. They want jurors to be completely oblivious to the voir dire process in trials so they’ve simply said “no lawyers allowed” in jury selection.
I'd guess the Yanks have the attitude lawyers are more able to be dispassionate and objective, but from the outside looking in, that doesn't appear to be supported by the available evidence. I'm curious to see if anyone offers any other reasons.

I'm no lawyer but I agree with the reasoning you provided.

This guy had a chance to make a powerful statement by burning himself alive to protest the very corrupt justice system and unfair treatment your favorite president has been subjected to, the likes of which this country has never seen but instead it was a bunch of stuff about Ponzi schemes.

Sad!

he set himself on fire just to own the libs.

that conspiratard had to have written this before he set himself on fire. aint no way he's in any condition to type all that up now.

and substack? lol this dude is way down the rabbit hole.

Trump’s request for interim stay of criminal trial is denied​

A New York appeals court judge denied Donald Trump’s motion for an interim stay pending a change of venue appeal of his criminal trial.

This was the latest attempt by the former president to stop the hush money trial right before opening statements, which are set to be heard on Monday.
Judge Marsha Michael gave five minutes for each side to argue their case at the hastily arranged hearing Friday afternoon.

Justice Marsha Michael issued the ruling on Friday just minutes after a brief hearing. The arguments in the midlevel appeals court came only hours after the jury selection process concluded in Trump’s criminal trial, which is currently taking place roughly 2 miles (3.22 kilometers) south.

The ruling allows opening statements to take place as soon as Monday in Trump’s criminal trial.

so. much. winning.

Setting yourself on fire as political protest? God. Everyone's playing cover tunes these days.

Back