Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

I just saw the video of him in court. He looks like a big bag of mashed up asshole in court today to quote eastbound and down. He looks awful

I think that opens to door to big questions about (forgive me) trumped up prosecutions against prospective political opponents to bar them from office before they even run.
Well, that shouldn't happen either, and there are controls to prevent it. Plus, there would still have to be a conviction. And candidates in the same party are somewhat interchangeable so there's really no reason for anyone to go after a particular candidate unless they were an incumbent (and the opinion that a sitting president needs to be first impeached appears to be dominant now so no danger there).

Trump taking multiple dementia tests and claiming they are very hard isnt the flex he thinks it is
He also said the doctors were surprised by the result.

Anyway, the guy was saying that people are accusing Trump of dementia in response to Republican smears of Biden, but the timeline doesn't support that. I pointed that out, and he just deflected to pointing out that as far as we know, doctors haven't thought that Biden needed a test.

Does anyone know the answer to this one?
Pretty sure the felony is for election fraud or interference. The misdemeanors are for lying on the financials. Could be misremembering, though. Too lazy to check.

Well, that shouldn't happen either, and there are controls to prevent it. Plus, there would still have to be a conviction. And candidates in the same party are somewhat interchangeable so there's really no reason for anyone to go after a particular candidate unless they were an incumbent (and the opinion that a sitting president needs to be first impeached appears to be dominant now so no danger there).
I understand, but just the existence of such a rule allows for all sorts of shenanigans, false accusations against innocents, declarations by the guilty they're just being persecuted, and on and on. I can see how that concern may be overblown, though I would add it's not entirely obviated by your points in this post.

He's passed all his physicals. Unlikely that doctors thought he needed to be tested for dementia the way everyone who works with Trump (including his doctors, as we know) thought that he did.
Well we agree on that, it is very unlikely that Biden's staff think it's a good idea for him to take the cognitive test that is recommended for anybody over 65, and just skip it and make him president until he's 86.

Once you enroll in Medicare, usually at age 65, a basic cognitive screening test is supposed to be included in the annual wellness visit to see if you have any cognitive impairments, says Cleveland.

“For people who haven’t had any symptoms, I think 65 years old is a reasonable age to begin getting screened,” she says.

Trump taking multiple dementia tests and claiming they are very hard isnt the flex he thinks it is
Then why doesn't Biden take it? If you're 16 years older than the age recommended to start getting cognitive tests, the majority of the country of which you're running to be president believe you have dementia, and the special counsel report just said your brain is too rotten for you to even stand trial for the crimes you committed, seems like a good time for cognitive test, no?

Last edited:
Lock him up
Imagine coining that phrase against a political opponent and then having it turned around on you, only for you to scream persecution. What a shit show their entire trump era has been. He won’t do a day of time obviously, but if he’s guilty, this will be too fuckin funny.

I understand, but just the existence of such a rule allows for all sorts of shenanigans, false accusations against innocents, declarations by the guilty they're just being persecuted, and on and on. I can see how that concern may be overblown, though I would add it's not entirely obviated by your points in this post.
No? I kinda think it is.
Well we agree on that, it is very unlikely that Biden's staff think it's a good idea for him to take the cognitive test that is recommended for anybody over 65, and just skip it and make him president until he's 86.
Biden's staff isn't who makes decisions like that, genius. That's a funny mistake. If he's had to take it, obviously he passed with no incident. But, yeah, I think we're much better off with Biden for the next four years than the alternative. What's the case for Trump?

Imagine coining that phrase against a political opponent and then having it turned around on you, only for you to scream persecution. What a shit show their entire trump era has been. He won’t do a day of time obviously, but if he’s guilty, this will be too fuckin funny.
I don't think he can resist violating the gag order when he has to sit in the courtroom all day, day after day, for the duration of the trial*.

*Just heard since it's a criminal trial, he has to be present for everything.

I don't think he can resist violating the gag order when he has to sit in the courtroom all day, day after day, for the duration of the trial*.

*Just heard since it's a criminal trial, he has to be present for everything.
Sleepy Don should bring a My Pillow if he has to be there the entire time.

Untitled3.png

JS83864864_REUTERS_US-Republican-presidential-candidate-Donald-Trump-gestures-as-if-he-is-sleeping-w-1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqotd3MiTutjsnpk608JD345RdwQE8b0p-SKomta8qLbs.jpg

he must be getting tired from all of this whining lately.

#SleepyDon was #1 trending today. its still up at #3

Sleepy Don won't be too happy about that.

anyways it's nice to see that the devoted christian family man is having a splendid day in the courtroom on the first day of his criminal trial. the party of law & order, personal accountability, and family values baby!

Sleepy Don should bring a My Pillow if he has to be there the entire time.

he must be getting tired from all of this whining lately.
As I just mentioned in another post, it's going to be fun seeing similar pictures every single day of the trial and watching the MAGA-nauts continue to try to identify with his supposed virility. I can hardly wait.

#SleepyDon was #1 trending today. its still up at #3

Sleepy Don won't be too happy about that.

anyways it's nice to see that the devoted christian family man is having a splendid day in the courtroom on the first day of his criminal trial. the party of law & order, personal accountability, and family values baby!
And this is just jury selection. That's expected to take two weeks. After that he's got to listen to all the witnesses against him. And this is just the appetizer. Wait until the Georgia case gets going.

Back