Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

the mainstream media has not really reported on it much but Cohen has been convicted of crimes related to paying off a sex worker to help rig the election for a presidential candidate in 2016.
Whoever that presidential candidate was, I'll bet he shits his pants when he hears this! (probably was going to shit them anyway, tbh).

Lowest unemployment for the longest stretch , largest job creation numbers, higher GDP . Lowest inflation of any G7 nation...which is still declining btw. Highest level of oil production and exploration EVER, all while honoring commitments to the environment with investment in Wind/Solar.
Biden isn't selling out the future of our planet for the present.... NOT the Trump/Maga way, I know.

Infrastructure actually getting done (not just talking about it). Microsoft announcing a giant AI focused facility where the Trump/Foxconn con was SUPPOSED to, but did not happen. The chips act creating jobs and investment in bringing production to American soil.

Biden has been one of the most effective and successful presidents in the history of America.

You wanna cry about the border???? Tell Hitler Pig to allow his sycophants to pass meaningful legislation. Sweeping improvements in capacity, function and technology were all agreed to in the Senate, the most right leaning border bill you chuds are likely to ever see, and Trump told his chuds to reject it. You COULD have blamed the Dems, but now it's on MAGA. They wanted (and have admitted to ) the crisis.

Foreign policy has been appropriate IMO. Balancing support for Isreal with humanitarian concerns for Palestinian non-combatants isn't an easy thing to do, and I think Biden's administration has handled it admirably. For me, personally, I have zero issues with the vast majority of Israeli's, or Palestinian people. But there are extremists on both sides, and really I'd love for them to fight each other to extinction, but leave the regular citizen's the fuck alone, but that's not reality, is it?

Ukraine is a MUCH simpler equation IMO, there is an obvious "bad guy", and we have some obligation to stand against their expansionist aggression. I am delighted that that support doesn't include any American troops...and I'd like it to stay that way.
I believe that if Ukraine falls, THAT will change and we will start losing American lives...because Putin will not stop @ Ukraine.

We are supposed to be a beneficial influence for what is right/just, and in Ukraine and Israel I think we are on the right side of history...and that hasn't always been the case throughout the country's history.

And why am I wasting my time on what I perceive to be a completely lost cause...@bwagster ?

Well, it's just stream of consciousness babbling as I wake up and wait for the Advil to kick in and I can start my functional day.

Anywho.... yeah. Biden rules, Trump shits himself on the reg, and can't stay awake during his own trial. Oh... AND he's the Orange Antichrist, there's that.
One thing is for sure. Democrats and (in Canada) the Liberal party have been utter shite at publicizing and being acknowledged for their policy accomplishments for as long as I can remember, decades, even. It's a bizarre phenomenon.

The Left Looks like a bunch of loons in this thread. Then again, they do in almost every thread.

Left Cult: Orange Man Bad! Stormy says she spanked him.

Everyone Else: But what about the case? What about the Justice System?

Left Cult: Trump Junior shoots big game and his Daddy doesn't love him.

Everyone Else: What is the evidence? What is the underlying required crime?

Left Cult: Little Orange Cheeto dick! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
How do those fat orange turds taste, skippy?

the courtroom sketch artist is killing it

920f864a-8c2b-442f-8431-c5493f79ebfa.jpg

One thing is for sure. Democrats and (in Canada) the Liberal party have been utter shite at publicizing and being acknowledged for their policy accomplishments for as long as I can remember, decades, even. It's a bizarre phenomenon.
The dems also struggle to get anything significant done when they have a majority of even super majority. Frustrating.

I think the right does a better job of uniting despite their differences to achieve some common goals (corporate profiteering, strangling basic human rights, general villany, etc.)

The Left Looks like a bunch of loons in this thread. Then again, they do in almost every thread.

Left Cult: Orange Man Bad! Stormy says she spanked him.

Everyone Else: But what about the case? What about the Justice System?

Left Cult: Trump Junior shoots big game and his Daddy doesn't love him.

Everyone Else: What is the evidence? What is the underlying required crime?

Left Cult: Little Orange Cheeto dick! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I don't get the issue with getting playfully swatted on the butt with a magazine, but Trump was triggered AF, so it became a big deal for some.

The case is solid IMO. A Grand Jury thought there was a case. The judge thought there was a case. Alvin Bragg thought there was a case. We'll see what the jury thinks.

Trump Jr big game "hunter" is an unrelated data point, not a part of any of the trials.

What is the evidence???----- C'mon, son... the evidence has been presented for 5 weeks now. The evidence is in the court records.
There are multiple underlying crimes, what the prosecution will suggest will be revealed in closing arguments. Election interference/Tax violations. Rest assured that there will be no shortage of additional criminal activity to facilitate the E felony fraud charges.
Trump should have pled to misdemeanor charges on day 1. He brought this circus on himself.

I do think that as long as tiny-D stays off the stand, he ends up getting fined. If he takes the stand, he's going to jail, I'd wager.

From today... we'll see if more contempt charges are brought against Donny as a result of his group of cronies going after Cohen and the Judge's daughter today. Clearly talking shit "at the direction of" tiny-D. So, perhaps tiny-D will get a tour of the tombs after all.
Stupid cunts just cant help themselves.

I don't get the issue with getting playfully swatted on the butt with a magazine, but Trump was triggered AF, so it became a big deal for some.

The case is solid IMO. A Grand Jury thought there was a case. The judge thought there was a case. Alvin Bragg thought there was a case. We'll see what the jury thinks.

Trump Jr big game "hunter" is an unrelated data point, not a part of any of the trials.

What is the evidence???----- C'mon, son... the evidence has been presented for 5 weeks now. The evidence is in the court records.
There are multiple underlying crimes, what the prosecution will suggest will be revealed in closing arguments. Election interference/Tax violations. Rest assured that there will be no shortage of additional criminal activity to facilitate the E felony fraud charges.
Trump should have pled to misdemeanor charges on day 1. He brought this circus on himself.

I do think that as long as tiny-D stays off the stand, he ends up getting fined. If he takes the stand, he's going to jail, I'd wager.

From today... we'll see if more contempt charges are brought against Donny as a result of his group of cronies going after Cohen and the Judge's daughter today. Clearly talking shit "at the direction of" tiny-D. So, perhaps tiny-D will get a tour of the tombs after all.
Stupid cunts just cant help themselves.

NY does not have the standing or ability to bring those underlying charges that you just referenced. Those that do... the FEC / DOJ turned it down as they saw no case.

You have nothing but spanking, Trump Jr., and an illegal gag order.

It’s tough when the loudest megaphone is Faux News and other right wing media drip feeding Russian and Chinese propaganda to sow discontent among the country. After all, they would rather be diaper wearing Russian apologists than a Democrat.

Back