Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

Of course he is lying. What is he going to to? Try to defend him on the facts of the case?

He knows as well as everyone else that Trump is guilty of everything he is being charged with in this trial.
The actual defense would be that it's a pretty minor crime (unlike some of the other things he's being charged with), but I don't think that works in court.

The actual defense would be that it's a pretty minor crime (unlike some of the other things he's being charged with), but I don't think that works in court.
Indeed, he could get off with just a (relatively) negligible fine, but he'll still be a convicted criminal campaigning for the highest office in the land. I can hardly wait to see the party of law and order ditch all that and throw their support behind Orange Peephole T.

Nothing is going to happen to him but it’s still pretty funny

j2ck8PM.jpeg

Indeed, he could get off with just a (relatively) negligible fine, but he'll still be a convicted criminal campaigning for the highest office in the land. I can hardly wait to see the party of law and order ditch all that and throw their support behind Orange Peephole T.

I’m pretty sure what scares Trump the most is Daniels taking the stand and testifying under oath about his shortcomings in bed.

Not an accurate reflection of reality, it's a falsehood even. Prosecuted for covering up an affair with campaign funds.
It wasn't "campaign funds", it was his own money, and of course it's yet another DA who ran on a campaign of "get Trump", and a corrupt judge with a daughter who worked for the fucking Biden/Harris campaign and materially benefits from her daddy handling political prosecutions.

Meanwhile, the ghetto skank who actually gave a male prostitute $700k of taxpayer money and admitted to pocketing wads of cash from her campaign was persecuted for "having sex", right?

Last edited:
It wasn't "campaign funds", it was his own money...
Indeed that's what the trial is for innit? Deciding between the two? I said that's why he's being accused and prosecuted--and that's an accurate statement unlike yours--not that he is guilty. I mean, I'm not on the jury so I'm allowed to assume he's guilty, but that's not evidence in a court, which is where the case will be decided, not inside your child-like brain.

Indeed that's what the trial is for innit? Deciding between the two? I said that's why he's being accused and prosecuted--and that's an accurate statement unlike yours--not that he is guilty. I mean, I'm not on the jury so I'm allowed to assume he's guilty, but that's not evidence in a court, which is where the case will be decided, not inside your child-like brain.
No, dummy, he's being "accused and prosecuted" because the democrats are running a guy with dementia and the lowest approval rating on record, and are hoping to rig the election with political prosecutions, which is why they have to try "novel legal theories" about clerical filings with no precedent because they couldn't come up with actual crimes that don't apply only to their political opponents.

But I like how you use fruity phrases like "highest office in the land" to prove that you're just parroting some blowhard on TV.

No, dummy, he's being "accused and prosecuted" because the democrats are running a guy with dementia and the lowest approval rating on record, and are hoping to rig the election with political prosecutions, which is why they have to try "novel legal theories" with no precedent because they couldn't come up with actual crimes that don't apply only to their political opponents.

But I like how you use fruity phrases like "highest office in the land" to prove that you're just parroting some blowhard on TV.
Yeah, there's absolutely no chance Trump would have ever done anything illegal. He has always conducted himself with the highest ethical standards and taken every effort to follow the law in all his dealings. The fact that various jurisdictions have seen fit to charge him with crimes is just proof of how clean he is because it's all some big conspiracy by the evil Democrats. I'm not a supporter of his, BTW. It's just true that he is the greatest president and human being the country has produced.

Oh shit. somehow I didn't realize this was a criminal case rather than another civil one
This is the one of the four that a lot of people think is kind of questionable (that is, people who aren't raging hacks). Pretty clearly guilty and it is illegal, but it's very unlikely that he'll face any serious consequences for this one. The other ones are going to be dicey because he's also very likely guilty and they're more serious, but it's going to be hard to penalize him the way they would anyone else. It really illustrates why it's such a bad idea to elect a career criminal to the presidency.

Back