Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

This is the ramblings of a dude who falls asleep in court

I had to rewatch that. Looks like it was a jump cut but the first time I watched I thought he was trying to say that George Washington left valley forge to fight at Gettysburg lol

Wow, judge won’t let him attend Barton’s graduation or to Supreme Court hearing next week. Not only is the case wack, but moves like that will help trump in the polls.

Well if Trump was going to Barron's graduation maybe the judge would've obliged him, but Barton his illegitimate child I think not. Either way, I get the feeling Melania is very relieved Donald will be a no-show.

The law is being applied to him like no other person prior because he is a political opponent of the Democratic Party that you shill for. The 1st, 8th, and 14th Amendments are actually a thing you goof.
:) 27 amendments are a thing, you goof (imitating your childish style here). Nevertheless, Trump is not above the law, no matter how desperately you want him to be.

DA hoodrat is not going to pay you to have sex with her, so you should probably stick to white knighting the fair maidens on only fans who will at least hire some dude to chat with you.

Truth be told I wood rather drop WOOD on Stormy... ;)

Does anyone know the answer to this one?
It's a "novel legal theory" that they haven't prosecuted before. The misdemeanor statute of limitations ran out a long time ago, so they have to make it a felony, and the only way to make a clerical filing a felony is to claim it was to "conceal another crime", which in this case, the "crime" they're alleging isn't even a state crime, it would be a federal campaign finance violation, for which he hasn't been charged, let alone convicted, and in order to do that, the standard to consider him spending his own money a "campaign expenditure" would be if there was no possible additional purpose.

In short, it's not even a real case, and they're just counting on a manhattan jury and a corrupt judge whose daughter worked for the Biden/Harris campaign in 2020 to have a show trial, and they obviously aren't televising it or even the audio, but don't worry, Maggie Haberman will tell you all about it on CNN and the NYT.

BTW, Michael Bloomberg lives in the same city, also had a bunch of NDAs before his primary run in 2020, so surely we can expect Alvin Bragg to file charges against him any day now.

BTW, Michael Bloomberg lives in the same city, also had a bunch of NDAs before his primary run in 2020, so surely we can expect Alvin Bragg to file charges against him any day now.
Trump isn't on trial for having NDAs. Really hard to tell if this gimmick is deliberate or not, but it's kind of disturbing seeing a grown man worship a politician like that. Is there anything he could do that would get you to stop rushing to his honor?

Trump in court like
Y4Pb7PazNhtSVj0e-RbaONyGgRk=.gif

Wow, the same empty "zinger" multiple times in the same thread after you run out of crap from MSNBC to repeat. You might want to get tested for cognitive decline yourself, Mr. "republican".

<JennieThumbsUp>
Including "dumbass" in your name while also being a supporter of dumbass, anti-reality, anti-human beliefs and policies, is going to open you up for easy dunks for the rest of eternity. You can always change your name once you decide to learn your lesson.

Wow, the same empty "zinger" multiple times in the same thread after you run out of crap from MSNBC to repeat. You might want to get tested for cognitive decline yourself, Mr. "republican".

<JennieThumbsUp>
Empty? You know yourself better than anyone else. Seek therapy if you want to improve yourself.

Funny enough, I found an interesting piece depicting a metaphorical description of the US Justice System vs. DJT.

Uptown got its hustlers
The Bowery got its bums
42nd Street got big Jim Walker
He a pool-shootin' son of a gun
Yeah, he big and dumb as a man can come
But he stronger than a country hoss
And when the bad folks all get together at night
You know they all call big Jim "Boss", just because
And they say

"You don't tug on Superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with Jim"

Well, outta south Alabama came a country boy
He said, "I'm lookin' for a man named Jim
I am a pool-shootin' boy, my name is Willie McCoy
But down at home they call me Slim
Yeah, I'm lookin' for the king of 42nd Street
He drivin' a drop top Cadillac
Last week he took all my money, and it may sound funny
But I come to get my money back"
And everybody say, "Jack, ooh, don't you know

You don't tug on Superman's cape
And you don't mess around with Jim"

Well, a hush fell over the pool room
Jimmy come boppin' in off the street
And when the cuttin' was done
The only part that wasn't bloody
Was the soles of the big man's feet, woo
Yeah, he was cut in 'bout a hundred places
And he was shot in a couple more
And you better believe
They sung a different kind of story
When big Jim hit the floor, oh
There's a sayin'

You don't tug on Superman's cape
And you don't mess around with Slim

Yeah, big Jim got his hat
Find out where it's at
It's not hustlin' people strange to you
Even if you do got a two piece custom-made pool cue

Yeah, you don't tug on Superman's cape
And you don't mess around with Slim

Including "dumbass" in your name while also being a supporter of dumbass, anti-reality, anti-human beliefs and policies, is going to open you up for easy dunks for the rest of eternity. You can always change your name once you decide to learn your lesson.
Hey, you never responded in your other thread. What do you think the inflation rate was in when Biden took office?

Empty? You know yourself better than anyone else. Seek therapy if you want to improve yourself.
Is that what you did? You pretty heavily medicated and need a lot of therapy session? This is now 6 responses to me ITT in the last like 2 hours, and 0 have had anything to do with the thread topic or any other topic. It doesn't sound like your "therapy" is doing you much good.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Godam , this is the funniest thread in the war room and not by a little.
I thought this was a fairly mature forum. I get shitposting and appreciate it, but fuck me, what a bunch of school girls.
TR7MP!

Well, that shouldn't happen either, and there are controls to prevent it. Plus, there would still have to be a conviction. And candidates in the same party are somewhat interchangeable so there's really no reason for anyone to go after a particular candidate

A rising third party candidate could be an easy target here.

We have a similar law here (ficha limpa or "clean sheet") that usually works well but there's been cases of candidates being lawfare'd out of an election for bogus convictions.

Still better than have a felon running for president, I guess.

No, dummy, he's being "accused and prosecuted" because the democrats are running a guy with dementia and the lowest approval rating on record, and are hoping to rig the election with political prosecutions, which is why they have to try "novel legal theories" about clerical filings with no precedent because they couldn't come up with actual crimes that don't apply only to their political opponents.

But I like how you use fruity phrases like "highest office in the land" to prove that you're just parroting some blowhard on TV.
It's only day 1 of jury selection and you're already pooping your diaper.

lol.

It's going to be a long year for you chuds.

At least you have all that Truth Social stock to celebrate <{anton}>

Back