Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

Now that Sleepy and Gassy Donny can go to Barron's graduation, what do you think Vegas sets the odds at Trump no showing.
I put it at -225 that Trump no shows. Since Vegas always wins, +175 if he does show.

Now that Sleepy and Gassy Donny can go to Barron's graduation, what do you think Vegas sets the odds at Trump no showing.
I put it at -225 that Trump no shows. Since Vegas always wins, +175 if he does show.
I'd take that bet

He’s in campaign mode, I think he’ll show.

the graduation that he likely would not have attended
On this we all agree
Let me help you with reality.

Harvard - Harris Poll dated April 24-25

Question:

Do you think the legal prosecutions of Donald Trump are fair and unrelated to politics, or do you think the Democrats today are engaged in lawfare — a campaign using the government and the legal system in biased ways to take out political opponents?

Key results:

A majority of 57 percent said they believe Democrats are engaged in “lawfare” against Trump, while 43 percent believe the prosecutions are both fair and apolitical.

The results are hilariously divided by political affiliation. In the same poll over half of Americans also think he committed the crimes. 58% of independents agree. And 50% of independents think he's a threat to democracy. 53% say he's not a viable candidate.
the Harvard Harris poll and CAPS are widely considered partisan back bullshit

Normal adults prefer a two way street. You had Cohen and others running their mouths freely while Trump has a Gag Order. You think people didn't notice the double standard?

It is crazy, look at this clip of the court room artist. She gives him humanity saying she comments to her, thanking her, while also saying he is not allowed to interact and have humanity given to him. mSNBC did not expect that

And yes, she is currently in court, here is her on CNN last week saying she is in court with him and has been in court with him in the past, decades ago. This clip is also way lore in depth and also shows how biased the jurors are, the judge, etc. this person clearly repeats and appreciates trump

But also joy reid also pretty much blushing in camera despite being ebony and I assume lesbian

Going to be the greatest political comeback of all time, if not greatest comeback in any context

It is crazy, look at this clip of the court room artist. She gives him humanity saying she comments to her, thanking her, while also saying he is not allowed to interact and have humanity given to him. mSNBC did not expect that

And yes, she is currently in court, here is her on CNN last week saying she is in court with him and has been in court with him in the past, decades ago. This clip is also way lore in depth and also shows how biased the jurors are, the judge, etc. this person clearly repeats and appreciates trump

But also joy reid also pretty much blushing in camera despite being ebony and I assume lesbian

Going to be the greatest political comeback of all time, if not greatest comeback in any context

"...and I assume lesbian..."

Garbage person posts garbage. Film at 11.

Trumpers are deranged fangirls

What level of cuckery would compel you to post this..are you a man?

Why isn't a TV crew following Trump?
Imagine the reality TV show we could have gotten.

Thick, solid, tight.
6631568d2200008a23fc7927.jpeg

Why isn't a TV crew following Trump?
Imagine the reality TV show we could have gotten.
""Because the 'Ratings' of my News Conferences etc. are so high, 'Bachelor finale, Monday Night Football type numbers"

-Trump on white house covid press conference viewership

Back