Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

Well, there is a case, in the same way Putin had a case against Alexei Navalny.
Or the same way the Freedumb Caucus had a case against Hunter. How come we dont here about the Hunter case anymore? Can't find anymore Russians to testify against Hunter, because they are too busy in the Ukraine?

Are you seriously that stupid that you don't see the problem? We shouldn't be discussing it is the point. The Democrats have turned the American Justice System into a way to attack their political opponents with indictments where they have no case.
Michael Cohen was already sentenced to prison for his involvement.

Cry me a river. Then go surf on it. I hope you get stung by a jellyfish.

Or the same way the Freedumb Caucus had a case against Hunter. How come we dont here about the Hunter case anymore? Can't find anymore Russians to testify against Hunter, because they are too busy in the Ukraine?

you see, there's just so much evidence of hunter biden's crimes that we can hardly keep up. evidence too damning for even a crackhead pillow salesman to lay eyes on. but i'm sure they'll be referring it all to the justice department and bringing their evidence to court with them after the blind computer repairman and that indicted russian spy finishes going over the rest of it.

but one thing at a time here my dude. first they gotta finish releasing obama's real birth certificate and farty von schitzinpantz's health care plan and evidence of widespread election fraud and overturning the election and reinstating president trump as per the constitution of course. but don't you worry, it's going to be happening any day now my friend. just rest assured that it won't be today.

Michael Cohen was already sentenced to prison for his involvement.

Cry me a river. Then go surf on it. I hope you get stung by a jellyfish.

You're just spouting lies. Michael Cohen was sent to prison for nothing that had to do with the NDA for Stormy Daniels. You're either ignorant or full of crap. Which is it?

Tax fraud​

The criminal information supplied by federal prosecutors charges Cohen with evasion of personal income tax from 2012 through 2016.
Number of counts: 5
Maximum prison sentence per count: 5 years
Maximum term of supervised release per count: 3 years
Maximum fine per count: $100,000, and a $100 “mandatory special assessment”

Making false statements to a financial institution​

Prosecutors charged Cohen with making false statements to a financial institution in connection with a credit decision from about February 2015 through about April 2016.
Number of counts: 1
Maximum prison sentence per count: 30 years
Maximum term of supervised release per count: 5 years
Maximum fine per count: $1,000,000, and a $100 mandatory special assessment

Unlawful corporate contributions​

Prosecutors charged Cohen with willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution from about June 2016 through about October 2016.
Maximum fine per count: $250,000, and a $100 mandatory special assessment

Excessive campaign contributions​

Prosecutors charged Cohen with making an excessive campaign contribution on Oct. 27, 2016.

He wrote a check from his own account to Stormy. He was never paid via Trump's campaign or anyone else. You are wrong... yet again.

Have you ever been stung by a jelly fish asshole? I have a friend with scars all over his back. He claims it was the worst pain of his life and he's been shot. My son was hit on the arm and it ruined his day... he's a tough guy (Wrestler, BJJ). It can be a terrible event and you wished that on me. Fuck off dickhead.

Last edited:
wishing someone gets stung by a jellyfish?!? don't think i've seen that one get thrown around here before lol.

but you'll be fine skippy. just pull yourself up by your boardstraps. and maybe while you're at it check inside the jellyfish for some of those missing trump ballots that the chinese floated off to sea or whatever.

Last edited:
Stormy Daniels lawyer just testified that the money had nothing to do with the election.

There is less than a case here. What there is here is a case for Trump to sue the state of New York. I wonder if he will bother with their screwed up Justice System in the state.
"Oh, Precious, don't get skittish! Be prepared for a lot more like this.

"Oh, Precious, don't get skittish! Be prepared for a lot more like this.

Be prepared for more and more evidence that there was never a crime in the first place and the Democrats are abusing the Justice System with the goal of political gain? We already know more and more is coming down that line. There's no case here.

farty von schitzinpantz's soyboy lawyers were crying and seething to the honorable judge merchan about this 2 year old tweet during the latest gag order violation arguments today.

i guess rip van stinkle must still have his precious little fee-fee's hurt over that. poor wittle snowflake. and that's not even the funniest thing to go down on the court record today thanks to hulk hogan, manny pacquiao, tila tequila, and von schitzinpantz.

Last edited:
farty von schitzinpantz's soyboy lawyers were crying and seething to the honorable judge merchan about this 2 year old tweet during the latest gag order violation arguments today.

i guess rip van stinkle must still have his precious little fee-fee's hurt over that lol. and that's not even the funniest thing to go down on the court record today thanks to hulk hogan, manny pacquiao, tila tequila, and von schitzinpantz.

You lefties love being grifted. I hear your star witness does a TikTok live stream everyday for donations.

You're just spouting lies. Michael Cohen was sent to prison for nothing that had to do with the NDA for Stormy Daniels. You're either ignorant or full of crap. Which is it?

Tax fraud​

The criminal information supplied by federal prosecutors charges Cohen with evasion of personal income tax from 2012 through 2016.
Number of counts: 5
Maximum fine per count: $100,000, and a $100 “mandatory special assessment”

Making false statements to a financial institution​

Prosecutors charged Cohen with making false statements to a financial institution in connection with a credit decision from about February 2015 through about April 2016.
Maximum prison sentence per count: 30 years
Maximum term of supervised release per count: 5 years
Maximum fine per count: $1,000,000, and a $100 mandatory special assessment

Unlawful corporate contributions​

Prosecutors charged Cohen with willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution from about June 2016 through about October 2016.
Maximum fine per count: $250,000, and a $100 mandatory special assessment

Excessive campaign contributions​

Prosecutors charged Cohen with making an excessive campaign contribution on Oct. 27, 2016.

He wrote a check from his own account to Stormy. He was never paid via Trump's campaign or anyone else. You are wrong... yet again.
I never even mentioned who was involved in paying who. Reread what I wrote, goof. I said Cohen was sentenced to prison for his involvement in the scandal. He was.

Now Cohen, a man in your Dear Leader's inner circle for many years, is testifying against Sleepy Don. Kind of throws a wrench in your "liberal lawfare!" conspiracy.

Have you ever been stung by a jelly fish asshole? I have a friend with scars all over his back. He claims it was the worst pain of his life and he's been shot. My son was hit on the arm and it ruined his day... he's a tough guy (Wrestler, BJJ). It can be a terrible event and you wished that on me. Fuck off dickhead.
Sure, all the time, Whimpy. I live right next to the Atlantic Ocean. Sometimes, like during Hurricane Sandy, I literally live in the Atlantic Ocean. How have you never if you're a surfer?

I usually don't even notice it until I leave the water and see the ring on my stomach or somewhere. Then you put on some vinegar and you're fine. Getting a sunburn on the beach is more painful.

You lefties love being grifted. I hear your star witness does a TikTok live stream everyday for donations.

i cant afford to give away any more money for nothing after i gave all my money to a legally defined fraudster and rapist in order to save america and constitutionally overturn a presidential election. i just felt so bad for the guy after he told me just how super rich he is and then begged me to give him money. i even checked the boxes to enable recurring donations and to donate an additional hundred dollars to him on his birthday.

and look what all of that money got me. no bamboo, no kraken, 65 post election litigation losses in court, a senile old fart in the whitehouse, adjudicated for fraud, defamation and sexual battery, he owes two women over half a billion dollars between them, and 4 indictments on nearly a hundred felony charges, he's still taking a beating in the courts, and if he loses another election he's going straight to prison.

and then some crackhead pillow pusher came along and cleaned me right out afterwards. i even used the promo code to save a few bucks on some lumpy pillows and a $140 pair of slippers. what more do they want out of me?

yeah i don't think i want to throw any more of my money at these people. i mean they're all peddling off a bunch of fantasies and fairytales about the election fraud fairy while that steve bannon guy who stole their build the wall money got a pardon, but they didn't even give a cent of any of their donation money to help any of those freedom fighters and brave patriots who are sitting in jail just to own the libs after their heroic actions at the capitol on january 6'th.

yeah i dont know if i like being grifted. i threw all my money at donald trump to save america and all i got was this lousy ass president who likes to eat ice cream and beat down rapists and fraudsters in elections.

Last edited:
I never even mentioned who was involved in paying who. Reread what I wrote, goof. I said Cohen was sentenced to prison for his involvement in the scandal. He was.

Now Cohen, a man in your Dear Leader's inner circle for many years, is testifying against Sleepy Don. Kind of throws a wrench in your "liberal lawfare!" conspiracy.

Sure, all the time, Whimpy. I live right next to the Atlantic Ocean. Sometimes, like during Hurricane Sandy, I literally live in the Atlantic Ocean. How have you never if you're a surfer?

I usually don't even notice it until I leave the water and see the ring on my stomach or somewhere. Then you put on some vinegar and you're fine. Getting a sunburn on the beach is more painful.

Because I live in SoCal dummy. The jellys are not as common here you goof. The jellys I deal with are when I go to Florida and the Gulf and they are no laughing matter.

My Pop Pop used to put Levi Garrett on it, which looking back was fucking gross but it worked. He would take it out of mouth and put it on where the Jellyfish stung ya.
Dude was a medical freak. Chewed Tobacco until he passed away at 95
levi_garrett_3oz_feb_2020.jpg

Back before NASCAR become pussies and got rid of tobacco advertising on cars.
1.jpg

Why waste your money on that when you can spend it on Trump Bibles, Trump Shoes, Trump Bucks, Trump Camel Toe NFT's, Trump's Go Fund Me for his legal fees, and shares of Truth Social stock, amirite?

Because I live in SoCal dummy. The jellys are not as common here you goof. The jellys I deal with are when I go to Florida and the Gulf and they are no laughing matter.

it would be if you got stung by one of them because then you'd come here and blame it on lawfare.

i dont know if there are any liberals or democrats involved in these trials. if you read the indictments and you look at all of the witnesses and now people who are flipping to testify against him say in the georgia trials and shit, these are all republicans. these are all people within trump's inner circle. all of these people who have gone in front of grand juries and sat for depositon who were involved in these crimes in one way or another or had inside knowledge of it are all republicans. they are all the people surrounding themselves with trump.

you'd be hard pressed to try to legitimately pin this on some kind of democrat setup because everything you are going to be hearing during these trials is coming from republicans who were working with or around the disgraced former president.

they're not pointing any evidence towards any democrats. even trump's lawyers aren't trying to make such a whackadoodle argument legally. all these people testifying against trump are his own people. most of whom he fucked over like they were just another new york contractor, all in his pursuit to do whatever the hell he wants to with his hands and his pecker and remain in office after losing an election

i dont know if there are any liberals or democrats involved in these trials. if you read the indictments and you look at all of the witnesses and now people who are flipping to testify against him say in the georgia trials and shit, these are all republicans. these are all people within trump's inner circle. all of these people who have gone in front of grand juries and sat for depositon who were involved in these crimes in one way or another or had inside knowledge of it are all republicans. they are all the people surrounding themselves with trump.

you'd be hard pressed to try to legitimately pin this on some kind of democrat setup because everything you are going to be hearing during these trials is coming from republicans who were working with or around the disgraced former president.

they're not pointing any evidence towards any democrats. even trump's lawyers aren't trying to make such a whackadoodle argument legally. all these people testifying against trump are his own people. most of whom he fucked over like they were just another new york contractor, all in his pursuit to do whatever the hell he wants to with his hands and his pecker and remain in office after losing an election
In MAGA Land, challenging Trump = Democrat. Liz Cheney? Mitch McConnel? Democrats!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back