Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

I dont know what to tell you. Again, Im not saying Tara Reades claim is convincing. Im saying IF the standard of being convinced was met by Carroll, it was also met by Reade. Theres plenty of people contradicting Carroll and poking holes in her story.
No. She didn't even make it to trial and fled to Russia.

Why does Carrols claim have any credibility? She doesnt remember when it happened. There were no witnesses putting them together. She had a diary where she never mentions it, etc. What is the compelling piece of evidence that Carroll has? Theres nothing but an accusation.

These people are freaks and will attack you to conform and/or other you for wrong think. Anyone who thinks these cases are legit are everything wrong with society today. Those are just simple facts.

Again, unless there's a witness taking notes of the rape or filming it what evidence are you seeking? Again this is why Sherdog is gonna Sherdog and so few rapes are ever brought to trial ffs.
Every case is different. Im always gonna do the same thing. Look at the evidence presented and make a decision based on how compelling it is. In Carrolls case, there is zero compelling evidence. Theres actually no real evidence at all outside a claim.

Youre right, few rapes are brought to trial and its unfortunate that its such a difficult crime to prove. But the fact that its difficult to prove doesnt mean we lower the legal standards.

These people are freaks and will attack you to conform and/or other you for wrong think. Anyone who thinks these cases are legit are everything wrong with society today. Those are just simple facts.
Am I getting you mixed up with someone else or were you at The Capitol for the riot?

Every case is different. Im always gonna do the same thing. Look at the evidence presented and make a decision based on how compelling it is. In Carrolls case, there is zero compelling evidence. Theres actually no real evidence at all outside a claim.

Youre right, few rapes are brought to trial and its unfortunate that its such a difficult crime to prove. But the fact that its difficult to prove doesnt mean we lower the legal standards.
But you believe the Biden accuser over Carrol?

hey now, the election was stolen, these are just simple facts, and the evidence will be coming in any day now to prove it. just not today!
Lol, there was someone here bragging that they were there and high fiveing another poster here.

No. She didn't even make it to trial and fled to Russia.

You're right. It didnt make it to trial. Now go ahead and tell me the compelling evidence that Carroll had that Reade did not that warranted going to trial.

Again, I have to keep explaining it. I dont accept Reades accusation. Im saying using Carrolls case, as pathetically weak as it was, as a barometer means that Reades case would have had more compelling evidence in its favor. She told more people, and there were other saying Biden did similar things to them.

Yet no on can actually produce the evidence Carroll had that Reade did not.

Lol, there was someone here bragging that they were there and high fiveing another poster here.

no idea who it was, but he had every right to put on his patriot pampers and his larping gear, tighten up the chin straps of his maga helmet, and go throw a nuclear toddler tantrum at the capitol, beat up some cops with his blue lives matter flag, get hauled off to jail, and then take a peaceful and orderly sightseeing tour of the american justice system just to own the libs. the election was stolen and everybody knows it!

JESUS CHRIST.

NO.

I dont know how many times I have to explain it.

Now can you give me a single piece of compelling evidence Carroll had that Reade did not? Just one.

she doesnt have to. she wasn't the one who went into a courtroom, weighed out all the evidence and witness testimony, and then found the fraudy orange rapist liable for sexual battery and defamation.

JESUS CHRIST.

NO.

Now can you give me a single piece of compelling evidence Carroll had that Reade did not? Just one.

Well, probably the fact that he had bragged about sexually assaulting women on Access Hollywood.

The fact that he lied about even knowing who she was.

The fact that he thought a photo of them together was his ex wife lol.

The fact that he could not even make it 5 minutes into testimony without breaking court rules lol.

Also the fact that there were multiple other women who testified that he did the same thing to them.

It's funny, you are so certain, yet the a jury sit in the court room and ruled in Carrol's favor. You'd think you'd be a little more skeptical of the person denying the allegations when that person had a recording of himself released bragging about sexually assaulting women lmao. Nope, must be the victim who's a liar, despite Trump lying about even knowing her from the very beginning. Sound logic.

JESUS CHRIST.

NO.

By your own link, she's a proven liar. Did you not read all of that?

@Bob Gray apparently thinks that even though all Franken did was pose for a racy-looking picture but still ended up resigning, and Trump was a criminal and a sexual deviant before even entering politics, both parties are basically the same.

He did more than that and there were multiple allegations from different people.

The photo was harmless, it was a riff on the act the two of them performed together regularly and I suspect she only complained because she's prominent conservative and he was an effective Democrat.

However, that in conjunction with multiple allegations of his behavior couldn't be ignored. Obviously I couldn't know what he's like in private but his colleagues asked for his resignation immediately so I have no reason to question it. The woman from the photo also said he did some dodgy stuff behind the scenes, so it's complicated. His immediate resignation has always led me to believe there's at least some guilt there.

Shame, I always liked him.

Well, probably the fact that he had bragged about sexually assaulting women on Access Hollywood.

The fact that he lied about even knowing who she was.

The fact that he thought a photo of them together was his ex wife lol.

The fact that he could not even make it 5 minutes into testimony without breaking court rules lol.

Also the fact that there were multiple other women who testified that he did the same thing to them.

It's funny, you are so certain, yet the a jury sit in the court room and ruled in Carrol's favor. You'd think you'd be a little more skeptical of the person denying the allegations when that person had a recording of himself released bragging about sexually assaulting women lmao. Nope, must be the victim who's a liar, despite Trump lying about even knowing her from the very beginning. Sound logic.

his lawyers didnt even try to deny it. they went with the whole "it's not sexual assault because the victim didn't scream. in fact, my client believes that she actually enjoyed the rape!" defense

yeah good luck winning any civil cases when your best defense was "it wouldn't have happened because she is not my clients type. my client thought she was his ex-wife but then she didn't scream when he raped her."

He did more than that and there were multiple allegations from different people.

The photo was harmless, it was a riff on the act the two of them performed together regularly and I suspect she only complained because she's prominent conservative and he was an effective Democrat.

However, that in conjunction with multiple allegations of his behavior couldn't be ignored. Obviously I couldn't know what he's like in private but his colleagues asked for his resignation immediately so I have no reason to question it. The woman from the photo also said he did some dodgy stuff behind the scenes, so it's complicated. His immediate resignation has always led me to believe there's at least some guilt there.

Shame, I always liked him.

Was that the photo of him "groping", but she was wearing a bullet proof vest or something?

Franken was always hilarious. One of my favorite SNL personalities.

One of the best political book covers of all time:

71aZqvOHfXL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

The pipe gets me every time.

There were no witnesses corroborating her story. The only witnesses can attest to what she said, later. Theres a very big difference and this is the exact sort of thing Im talking about.

The other two claims were just that, claims. One that he grabbed her breast on an airplane, and another that he kissed her without consent. Maybe that happened, I cant say they didnt. But I also cant say they did. This is not evidence of forcible rape in a public building 30 years ago. Trump has been one of the biggest celebrities in America for 40 years. If you spend time looking, you're gonna find a lot of accusations of a lot of things. If theres actual evidence for them, then that's one thing. But accusations alone are close to meaningless, especially for a legal standard. The Tara Reade scenario had several other women making similar accusations too.

I find it very easy to blame them. The whole thing was a farce.
I think you're the one being biased here, honestly. You're calling the Russian defector Tara Reade's case more convincing, when all she had was witnesses she told about the alleged event, same as EJC. She also claimed she filed a sexual harassment complaint, but nobody has ever seen that. In fact, some people that worked with her adamantly denied ever hearing of such a thing.
E Jean called her friend and told her minutes after it happened, and told another person a few days later. It was a civil trial for defamation. She testified under oath, with people to corroborate. Trump did jack shit so he had to pay her, and rightfully so. You try ignoring a civil suit and let us know what the outcome is.
He's conditioned people to believe he's always a victim, it's ridiculous.

Let's remember that not once has Stormy accused The Mandarin Molester of rape or sexual abuse. In my mind, she let him fuck her for a slot in The Apprentice which he welched on.
Stormy now knows what 1000’s contractors who did work for Trump feel like. You put in the work and like a rich Elite, Trump thinks he is above paying hard working Americans.
As the son of a woman that worked 2 jobs to put a roof over our head I could never support a rich dude who fucked over workers just because he had the economic resources to do it.
America was built on the opposite principles where the Elite or born into wealth are no better than the person born poor.

Back