Elections Donald Trump visibly confused during an appearance

No he just lambasts journalists, claims they're the propaganda arm of his political opponent, and gives half baked responses to the question he would liked to have been asked instead. Then his polling numbers dip.

There is a reason why he tried to revamp his image over the summer with a more casual and relaxed look, and was coached into speaking slowly and giving the same canned answers to every question. He's not a likeable guy. He just whips up anger and delegitimizes our institutions (independant media, Bank of Canada etc.) and gets people to believe he'll fix everything yet fixing everything really just means to let the free market take over.

oh...lol

"gets people to believe he'll fix everything"

Sound like every typical shithead politician

Promises change, but nothing does

oh...lol

"gets people to believe he'll fix everything"

Sound like every typical shithead politician

Promises change, but nothing does
If you read the rest of what I wrote you'd understand that my point I that his program is to let the free market fix everything. So he's not going to fix anything, the free market will.

If you read the rest of what I wrote you'd understand that my point I that his program is to let the free market fix everything. So he's not going to fix anything, the free market will.

Well for progressives, it's the government that will fix everything. lol... .We've seen how that turns out

It costs more for me to ship products within Canada than to ship to fucking Australia.

How is all that government regulation working out for us?

Well for progressives, it's the government that will fix everything. lol... .We've seen how that turns out
Policy is their job. The debate is over how much public funding should go into something.
Take housing as an example. Poilievre wants to force more cities to issue building permits or they risk losing federal infrastructure funding. Even if he is successful at incentivizing cities to cut corn... I mean issue more permits, what kind of housing will be built by developers? There needs to be policies to govern what kind of housing projects need to be created, and also assist provinces and cities in doing this. But the conservatives want a hands off approach except for trying to force the cities into letting developers do whatever they want to do with the land they get.

Biden’s Doctor Says He Is ‘Healthy’ and ‘Vigorous’
President Biden’s physical exam showed he is “fit to successfully execute the duties of the presidency,” his physician said.

i'm not sure what kind of tests these doctors are giving these geriatrics lately. i mean shit, mitch mcconnell's doctor said the same thing the other week when the dude was clearly warped into another dimension.

these old farts could literally be having a stroke or laying on their death beds and their doctors would be like "yeah he's good. nothing to see here."

they have free access to the best healthcare in the country, and i guess that isn't good enough for them to figure out what is wrong with these people, when it is glaringly obvious to the public that there is something wrong with these people.

He should take Biden's cue and don't take any questions except pre-screened questions from approved journalists with a cheat sheet as a reference as to how to respond.

Are you forgetting who started that?

<JagsKiddingMe>

That's ridiculous. About half of our presidents have been older than 60 while they were president. It's very common. And it happened right from the start. Washington and Jefferson were both over 60 while POTUS.

People age very differently. Take it on a case by case basis instead of making a blanket cut off like that.
Biden clearly isn’t fit for office right now and literally nothing is happening. I think both sides can agree he isn’t there mentally.

There should be a rule that you can only serve 1 more term after reaching retirement age.

i'm not sure what kind of tests these doctors are giving these geriatrics lately. i mean shit, mitch mcconnell's doctor said the same thing the other week when the dude was clearly warped into another dimension.

these old farts could literally be having a stroke or laying on their death beds and their doctors would be like "yeah he's good. nothing to see here."

they have free access to the best healthcare in the country, and i guess that isn't good enough for them to figure out what is wrong with these people, when it is glaringly obvious to the public that there is something wrong with these people.
Mitch just mis-timed his shrooms. He thought they would be kicking in after his speech.
It has happened to all of us.

Sleepy Joe vs Sleepy Don 2 is the comedic relief the world needs right now.

Did multiple, over hour long interviews by hostile news anchors this week

spoke for over a hour today in Iowa, mostly adlib, and knocked it out of the park.

only to stop by the pub to buy a round for the boys. Now going to Michigan for the Autoworkers strike. What an American hero

meanwhile, doesn’t remember to shake Lula’s hand, embarrassing AMeRIcA on the world stage, as always

lula here even like wtf where my handshake

Trump has been able to be incoherent and messy in his speeches for a long time. I only really bothered to watch some of his speeches when they were on TV while I was living in the US for a number of months, which was back in 2019, and I was surprised at the amount of sentences he just didn't finish and instead started talking about something different. It doesn't have to be dementia but he's very scatterbrained, on top of not being able to read up on matters very well.

It remains hilarious that Trump and Biden are the candidates for presidency.

Did multiple, over hour long interviews by hostile news anchors this week

spoke for over a hour today in Iowa, mostly adlib, and knocked it out of the park.

only to stop by the pub to buy a round for the boys. Now going to Michigan for the Autoworkers strike. What an American hero

meanwhile, doesn’t remember to shake Lula’s hand, embarrassing AMeRIcA on the world stage, as always

lula here even like wtf where my handshake

that last clip with the president of Brasil, damn.
left the bro hanging.
he also almost pushed down the flag when he entered the room,.

that last clip with the president of Brasil, damn.
left the bro hanging.
he also almost pushed down the flag when he entered the room,.

looks like an epic fight pay-per-view fight poster. The stare down is intense for real. The immovable object vs the incoherent man

75669203-12543149-image-a-23_1695269146342.jpg

Back