Done any extreme things that pushed you out of your comfort zone?

squeezewax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Did you enjoy it, and have you kept it up?
I can't think of anything i've done which was extreme. [i did have sex with a really fat female once, i wonder if that counts? I actually fell asleep while on top of her! I was really pissed.[drunk]

Some extreme sports look fantastic but i always think of the bad consequences that could happen if things go wrong, and that stops me trying these things.

I usually have my weekly Saturday night pre-op tranny hooker but on @Zer's suggestion, I tried a post-op one.

<{clintugh}>

Never doing THAT again

I'm constantly pushed out of my comfort zone by trivial things, so I'm not pursuing the extreme. I find comfort in the fact, though, that "extreme" is a relative term.

Training with central asian wrestlers who all outweighed me.

I played in a lot of different bands. Playing shows to a decent size crowd made me very nervous at first. I don't think I ever played a show completely sober.

Besides that, I skateboarded for years. There are several tricks that were mental roadblocks. First handrail, big stairs, etc.

Went skydiving, and I also rode a bull in front of a shit ton of people at a rodeo. I thought I was going to die both times, but I came out of it having never felt more alive.

I got married once. That was God awful.

I once was driving home drunk when I stopped at the gas station. This guy standing outside asked if I could drive him somewhere and I was like sure. As we were going along I hit the back of car and just kept going. The guy next to me realized how wasted I was and just jumped out of the car in the middle of the road. I was like fuck him and just continued on my way home.

Turned out some other guy saw me do this and called the police and followed me home. As i got out of my car in the parking lot, a couple cop cars boxed me in. I figured I was safe, being I was no longer driving, and so they couldn’t really do anything, or at the least, prove I was driving drunk.

One of the officers grabbed me and tried restraining me before I just took off running. They chased me down and tackled me on the asphalt. I slept in the drunk tank that night.

Can say that I didn’t much enjoy it or try it again. Was definitely extreme, though.

Last edited:
I usually have my weekly Saturday night pre-op tranny hooker but on @Zer's suggestion, I tried a post-op one.

<{clintugh}>

Never doing THAT again

I never would have recommended a post-op. You can't trust everyone who calls themselves Zer these days bro

Scared of extreme heights....still got confined space rescue and rope technician certified. Rapelling 150 ft off of the ground was not something I thought I would ever do.

One night a while back at the MMA gym I trained at the coach got a wild hair up his ass and loaded up the whole fight team to go repelling down a huge cliff. It was pitch black dark and dude made me go first, I was freaking out trying to talk him out of it but it was like they forced me to go. I calmed down about halfway down and stopped to look at the moon for a moment to soak it all in, pretty awesome, not something I'd ever do again though.

Scared of extreme heights....still got confined space rescue and rope technician certified. Rapelling 150 ft off of the ground was not something I thought I would ever do.
Hey I did that job for awhile super fun stuff.

Snowboarding. I always try and scare myself

I like to ride and race motorcycles, its not extreme, just fun:
f6997406ef49df08cd868efc76af8f7c.gif

AbandonedWatchfulArcticseal-size_restricted.gif

I let my girl lick my butthole
Cant get enough of it now
Every night im like..
<This7>

Did you enjoy it, and have you kept it up?
I can't think of anything i've done which was extreme. [i did have sex with a really fat female once, i wonder if that counts? I actually fell asleep while on top of her! I was really pissed.[drunk]

Some extreme sports look fantastic but i always think of the bad consequences that could happen if things go wrong, and that stops me trying these things.

Jiu-Jitsu

Long story

I use to have this crazy Dutch friend that always got us in all kinds of trouble. His family went back to Holland and he stayed to watch the house.... As soon as his family cut the corner to the airport we stole his dads Chevy Trailblazer, took 2 quarts of his moms Stolichnaya vodka and hit the road.

None of us had a license, the more we cruised around the drunker we got. Than the more wild we became with the Trailblazer. Taking turns driving we were flying back in the woods bouncing all over the place. Coming out if the woods we came to a slight downward driveway at a dead end road....kind of like a long stretched out ramp? However directly across the driveway to this downward road was a driveway leading to an upward driveway.....Dutch friend goes all the way down this driveway and puts the pedal to the metal. We fly up this ramp like driveway and clear the street completely. Got like 3/4 feet of air it felt like and cleared about 20-25 feet but opposite that driveway wasnt flat it was slightly uphill so the front end came down on it and we came crashing down. Front end nails it. Back end drops to the ground we are pissing laughing

The thing was clanking and smoking and making all these noises. So than we drove down a road that was being completely repaved. The sewer plates were now sticking out of the ground like 10 inches with pylons on top for you to avoid them...Not Hugo he deliberatly drove like 100 mph into one, the Chevy almost tipped over and when it slammed back down it was dead. Tons of smoke billowing out. We got out, ran away and went and drank more of his moms liquor.... Pretty EXTREME fun time

Last edited:
i quit a good job and thru hiked the Appalachian Trail last year.

It was quite uncomfortable at times and, on a smaller scale, forced me to get comfortable with stuff i otherwise wouldn't have. Hitch hiking (usually the only way to get to town to resupply) and generally getting real chatty with total strangers, forging new friendships, living out of a backpack whilst hiking and climbing mountains for 20 miles a day...

im glad i did it but not really liking the whole job search now

Hey I did that job for awhile super fun stuff.
It is rather awesome. It's not my main job though. My job wanted their own CSR/first responder team so I volunteered. They paid for everything. My job also paid for me to go to crane school. So I got licensed to operate a crane. Not sure why....just something they offered so I jumped at the chance.

Back